Winky the Wombat Game:

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Ever since I became a Jedi! Also, my blood will infect you with malaria if you take it out. Muhahahaha! I am ultimate! In other news Winky kicks ass.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
That's been known since Winky was mastered :p.

SO!

Any ideas on bosses and enemies? It doesn't just have to be foxes beings the enemy mutated animals are trying to stop Winky from normalifying everything :p.

~Jindo

Prometheus

Reaction score
A redneck guy with a slow firing gun that "doesn't want you to steal his banjo" ^^ The banjo makes you able to become banjo winkey who shoots waves of sound.

Like my idea?

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
s'pretty good, My opinion on Banjo Winky:

His attack should just be to thwack the banjo at its target, since he doesn't know how to use it.. :p.

Other than that, I'll probably use it :D.

~Jindo

Kenito

I Helps Most Goodly
Reaction score
Evil mutated squirrel on top of a telephone poll. She hurls explosive nuts (acorns, you dirty little boy :p ) at you. You lure them so they blast away chunks of rock, revealing power switches which you attack to zap her?

E

Eilhal

ummm... I fell of the map... I went straight thorugh a wall :banghead: unlike that guy who gets stopped no matter how many times he hits it :p but I was at the vrsy begining after jumping up the first 3 platforms and then going back over to the left... when I tried to jump to platform #4 I got stuck in the wall... and then went through it and fell off the map

Prometheus

Reaction score
Jindo knows about all glitches so don't report them.

E

Eilhal

K sorry if it said something in the thread bout that :p I honestly didn't read any of it lol

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
kc102 said:
Did I find the secret level?

hehe.. yes you did >.<.

I'm gonna put a door to a secret level there, once you complete all secret levels in the game, you get to play the secret boss level :p.

~Jindo

Darthfett

Aerospace/Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Reaction score
Did I Win?

All I did, was I jumped into the curved wall, and started running away from it, and it flung me up to the top. :p

Then I jumped down to the other side, and ran to the cave, which was around 1 "screen" away, and then I floated down through the entire second level.

>you get to play the secret boss level

I know what it is!!
It's a giant platform you have to jump on, to damage it.

Kenito

I Helps Most Goodly
Reaction score
The secret boss should be something both retarded and cool.

That's just my 2 cents.

EDIT: Oh noes! Look at my postcount! This is worthy of a screenshot.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
I'm redesigning it all completely (bosses and levels are the same, so are character,s I mean going about making it).

I couldn't get enemies to work in the previous one, but they work fine in this one :D.

~Jindo

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
I won?

I got to that flashing cookie lvl, and fell down, I just keep falling.. Can't you make a bottom on that flashing cookie lvl with some lava so you can die or something?

----
Aaargh I played again, I did that haxxing in the left wall at the first level, but I fell down to the bottomless bottom again. :eek:

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Stop calling it a flashing cookie level.. you know it isnt -.-..

And I've already said a few times now, it won't let me upload it to image shack because of file format.. AND I just now said that I'm remaking it so that I can get enemies to work.

Please read what I've said.

~Jindo

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.