Winky the Wombat Game:

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
Allright, I apologize Jindo. Anyway, good luck on updating and uploading your game.

U

Unregistered

Found a glitch with good ol winky, can jump through the left wall in the very beginning on that pointy triangular branch...

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
I've found somewhere to host the new one, maybe now everyone will stop winging about the cave level :p.

Ya Happy Now Folks?

WARNING: The Enemy is proving a success, but when you touch it it flings you to the left, so avoid it as soon as you start (wrong music, the music you hear is for the bonus levels).

Also, the fox comes out of no where towards the end of the first part.

You cant jump the platforms on part 3, don't try :p.

~Jindo

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
This is a new one so i'll say the 1 glitch I found.
I jumped and when I landed I was still in jump animation.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
You`re such a hypocritte (sp?).. I ALREADY KNOW THE GLITCHES INCLUDING THAT ONE >.<.

Sorry, but don`t report ANY bugs or glitches, I know about all of them (especially the obvious ones like that that take a while to fix.)

~Jindo

Darthfett

Aerospace/Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Reaction score
I fell through the third level.
Heh.
So it doesn't really matter whether or not if I can jump the platforms, since as soon as I started, I just fell and kept falling. :eek:

I beat the cave level in a few seconds though... is it supposed to be hard?

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Darthfett said:
Need more fun! (Is there an updated version yet? :eek: )

The latest one is with the enemy added, so no ;).

@Kadgar: Read through the thread, the updated version is on the page I believe.

~Jindo

Darthfett

Aerospace/Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Reaction score
I found a glitch with the transition between the 2nd and 3rd level... normally when you walk through the cave from the second to 3rd level, it will just work normally, but when I jumped on top of the cave, it took me to the third level, but I went through the floor. I wasn't sure if you saw this, so I was making sure you knew. :)

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Darthfett said:
I found a glitch with the transition between the 2nd and 3rd level... normally when you walk through the cave from the second to 3rd level, it will just work normally, but when I jumped on top of the cave, it took me to the third level, but I went through the floor. I wasn't sure if you saw this, so I was making sure you knew. :)

Yes I know -.-.

People STOP thinking you can catch me out with these god damn glitches :p.

I KNOW all the glitches in this, I'm working them through, and I have other projects which are of higher priority (doesn't mean Winky's dead, he is by all means, still work in progress).

~Jindo

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.