Wishing you a great 2019

doctorclu

NUON Lover!
Reaction score
This year we saw some good movement in the Nuon. Mostly the excitement with the rotary controller and the digital board for making new controllers. I put my name in the hat to receive both, looking forward to those.

We also saw a few other events. Hacking of Atari 800. Nothing really new there, but some fun.

Had some good conversations here in the last year as prices skyrocketed for Nuon items. The Nuon truly has become known as one of the most obscure game systems. Fun. Here's looking forward to what happens in 2019 for the Nuon!

midnight8

NUON & Atari VCS Forum Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nuon, Jaguar and Lynx are really the only systems I am collecting for anymore. Unloaded 80 percent of my games systems in last few year. Gonna watch the auctions harder this year try to catch something I don't have. ome different controllers would be nice

doctorclu

NUON Lover!
Reaction score
Well the controllers are getting sold more. And ready for the the fan made controller boards.

midnight8

NUON & Atari VCS Forum Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Picke up the beazzled movie tonight at Game exchange. Gonna get all the movie titles

doctorclu

NUON Lover!
Reaction score
Ha, let me know if any have any cool features. I remember having the Nuon which me and friend had Nuons. We enjoyed the fact that the movie we happened to be watching was a Nuon enhanced movie. I believe it was bedazzled.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.