Crime Woman sues Disney, Claims Groped by Donald Duck

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
While visiting Epcot Center in Florida, a Pennsylvania woman alleges that a Disney employee dressed as Donald Duck grabbed her breast and molested her after she sought an autograph.

After the alleged groping, Donald Duck made gestures--apparently with his snowy white hands—“indicating he had done something wrong,” according to a lawsuit filed last month by April Magolon. The Upper Darby woman, 27, was visiting Epcot with her children and fiancé in May 2008 when the incident reportedly occurred.

Last edited:

Draphoelix

It's not the wintercold that's killing me
Reaction score
"According to Magolon’s complaint, she has suffered “severe physical injury, emotional anguish and distress including, but not limited to post-traumatic stress disorder” as a result of the run-in with Donald Duck"

That's just silly.

and I loved this comment:

Edit: Nevermind, they were all hilarious.

Reply @BANANAMAN
Judge by yourself
magolon.jpg

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I used to know a person who was Minnie mouse, it's hard to see through those outfits, and what if the person inside the suit was a woman, would be different case right?

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
Looks like Donald quacked up the wrong blouse.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Such a Naughty Donald Duck! :thdown:

Well, it's Just a hilarious story!

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Why would you sue Disney? Rofl.

Sue the damn idiot who groped you.

And... "severe physical injury" ROFL.

Tyman2007

Ya Rly >.
Reaction score
Donald duck wears no pants.

Would you rather get arrested for public indecency, or something that you can keep your dignity with.

Think about it :p

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
That is one crime not worth committing, she is one ugly bitch:thdown:
And what the heck? "Severe physical injury" for a groping?:nuts:

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Ya know, let's say, that I were a woman. If a human sized-botomless duck grabbed my tits I'd run in horror, not try to sue the beast. Clearly the boob-crushed lady has some mental issues. It'd be best if we, the good people at TH make a charity fond and massage the breasts of young models to make up for the terrible mistace that this male speciment (Donald Duck) has made. With the gathered money we will make a TH festival in... well the party in the bermuda triangle sounds nice and have a blast.

Srsly though, this woman just made me realize to what level will people fall in their greed for money.

SineCosine

I'm still looking for my Tangent
Reaction score
Ya know, let's say, that I were a woman. If a human sized-botomless duck grabbed my tits I'd run in horror, not try to sue the beast. Clearly the boob-crushed lady has some mental issues. It'd be best if we, the good people at TH make a charity fond and massage the breasts of young models to make up for the terrible mistace that this male speciment (Donald Duck) has made. With the gathered money we will make a TH festival in... well the party in the bermuda triangle sounds nice and have a blast.

Srsly though, this woman just made me realize to what level will people fall in their greed for money.

Win.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.