World Editor Help

Gman101112

Reaction score
Whenever I want to create a custom unit or mainly whenever i try to do anything in world editor, it will say that it's not responding, I'm not sure if it's just my computer or anything else. Help is very appreciated.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
That is likely something with your computer, that happens a bunch with programs if there is too much CPU being used and you try to do something within the program.

CaptDeath

Reaction score
that's cause its brushing or something i forgot how to turn it off so it goes faster try the war craft zone world editor zone and make a thread there saying how it takes a long time to make a new unit

Darthfett

Aerospace/Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Reaction score
that's cause its brushing or something i forgot how to turn it off so it goes faster try the war craft zone world editor zone and make a thread there saying how it takes a long time to make a new unit

Brush List is the term for it. It's under Window -> Brush List. Make sure it's turned OFF. I can almost guarantee you won't use it. :p

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Gman101112, you may want to try what they said above. I no longer use World Editor, so I was unaware there was something in it that can cause this. So try that, and if that works, ignore what I said. :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.