World Editor Unlimited

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
For those of you who have a hard time getting through www.wc3sear.ch, I made a .zip file for you people who have problems. To warn you this editor is not up-to-date but you can add stuff the normal editor cannot.

Features:
Max Tiles: 16 (must goto the edit map feature on the program)
Enables you to make 'No Limits' which allows unlimited doodads and units. (you require the WE No Limits to use this feature)
Advanced Triggers: Allows the creation of advanced events/actions/conditions.
Contains help on making advanced Triggers
Contains something that lets you make icons. 'Create New Interface Icon'

Full Features: (not purchaseable just downloadable ^-^)
'Create New Map'
'Edit Map'
'Editor Settings'
'Disable World Editor Limits'
'Open WE Unlimited'
'Open UMSWE'
'Start Game with WEU Patch'
'Create New Inferface Icon'
'Information'
'Exit'

File Size: 2.85MB
VERY FAST DOWNLOAD

Requirements:
2.85 Hardrive Space
WinZip 9.0+

Download Here

I hosted the download so there are no worries about viruses, this was fetched straight from the www.wc3sear.ch so I hope you enjoy this.

(Not Up-To-Date Patches 1.18 or higher)

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
Found Features:

If you look in information goto 'Useful Stuff' and they have on this page
A FULL LIST OF COLOR CODES
and the HEXs'

Rad

Reaction score
WEU is not recommended.. If your using the enhancer for the extra tiles and importing loading screens/icons etc easier then you can use that and open it in standard editor. But if your using it for the advanced triggers, I really suggest you stop.

90% of the "added" triggers are already in the World Editor, most simply worded differently. It messes up the order of units, abilities etc which will make it harder to switch back to standard World Editor (Future patchs etc may force you to).

A few of the actually useful triggers are the 'Slide Unit' action, and its save/load code. The slide unit action can be done in standard editor and there is even a sliding tutorial created by mems on this site. As for save/load codes there are several demo's on Wc3Search and if you use the forum search you can get probrably all the information you need.

Really this program can help out beginners, but it will also ruin them when they need to go back to standard editor.

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
Rad said:
WEU is not recommended.. If your using the enhancer for the extra tiles and importing loading screens/icons etc easier then you can use that and open it in standard editor. But if your using it for the advanced triggers, I really suggest you stop.

90% of the "added" triggers are already in the World Editor, most simply worded differently. It messes up the order of units, abilities etc which will make it harder to switch back to standard World Editor (Future patchs etc may force you to).

A few of the actually useful triggers are the 'Slide Unit' action, and its save/load code. The slide unit action can be done in standard editor and there is even a sliding tutorial created by mems on this site. As for save/load codes there are several demo's on Wc3Search and if you use the forum search you can get probrably all the information you need.

Really this program can help out beginners, but it will also ruin them when they need to go back to standard editor.

I totally agree, this is very out of date, and you never know when a new patch will come out that will make all maps using it not work anymore, use if you must, but I reccomend doing it on your own in regular WE

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
I used to use it. I actually used it for Vampire Slayer, my little AoS (Yes, Rad :p I made an AoS! MUAHAHAHA! ;)) But since, I've deleted it. (Mainly because I didn't intend on doing much mapping)

So I'd go with no, don't get it :)

Wark

Animal
Reaction score
Hmm. I've heard that WEU has alot of "hidden" units/doodads that you can't get on normal WE. Is there a way to acess them without using WEU?

WastedSavior

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
Reaction score
when i used WEU, most of the hidden things i saw, it'd take me to where they where in the other catagories, i think its just a quick access to them

S

Sears

Can somebody here who use WEU explain me how i use this "Selectable Hero" trigger?:)

polo2005

Wana start playing LoL? http://tinyurl.com/369as27
Reaction score
help plz

plz someone post a new dl link becouse the link are broked :mad:

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score

scubazoo

Reaction score
how do you make it so your map has unlimited doodads?
i tried using the patch but it doesnt seem to do anything, how do you use it and whats supposed to happen so you know it worked? thank you

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Use the New Gen Editor.
Well, if you can live w/o the extra functions then use it, its got a workable No Limits.
Halo_king116 started working on WotE again because I told him about it ^^
I love me

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
how do you make it so your map has unlimited doodads?
i tried using the patch but it doesnt seem to do anything, how do you use it and whats supposed to happen so you know it worked? thank you

Use the New Gen Editor.

Correct. For the ability to have Unlimited Doodads, do use the New Gen Editor. I used to use WEU, but something on my computer started conflicting with it, and thus it would no longer work. Though I do miss the WEU, which has some very useful tools - the New Gen Editor can be used for the Unlimited Doodads, and it is much more simple than the WEU is in that area.

WEU takes time to learn, but once you do learn it I find it to be a good editor, despite what people say. It is no longer up-to-date, I believe, so it may no longer be the best choice of editor, anymore. :(

Well, theres my useless post. Have a good one! :)

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
We need the slide functions and stuff from WEU editor put as GUI in the norm editor.
I use JASS but we should localize New Gen in WEU's place.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Varine Varine:
    He walked away from the first batch, learned nothing and walked away from the second batch, and then tried to toast it in a saute pan made out of aluminum so it scorched immediately and then I took away and he was sad all day
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    I know our range sucks but it's still a fucking fire down there, I've never measured it but I'm sure it's like a couple thousand degrees.
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I wish I had a flat top grill in my kitchen!
  • jonas jonas:
    I wish I could cook asian dishes :D
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You just need a pressure cooker like an instapot for the asian dishes
  • The Helper The Helper:
    they make that stuff easy
  • The Helper The Helper:
    and there is a flat top grill I can buy that will work on my stovetop but it is pricey
  • The Helper The Helper:
    and I have no room for that anyway
  • Varine Varine:
    I have a thing that goes over two burners for my house, but it doesn't work great. I think they make ones that plug in where the coils go but it's not cheap.
  • Varine Varine:
    And yeah if you have a pressure cooker you can do lots of stuff really fast. Depending on what you're trying to do it ranges from really easy to really hard
  • Varine Varine:
    If you want to make tonkotsu broth, you're gonna have a rough time, but if you want to do like stir fries or something that tends to be pretty easy
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Ingredients are sometimes hard to find though, which is why we're doing 'fusion'. We don't have wok burners either, so it'll be kind of a weird transition
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Added another slow cooker recipe - this time a dessert - Slow Cooker Fried Apples https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-slow-cooker-cracker-barrel-fried-apples.192860/
  • Varine Varine:
    I have three teenagers apply for college that all asked for letters of recommendation with like two days notice lol. Like I get it guys, and I'm happy to help, but maybe tell me you need it before you need to turn these applications in?
  • Varine Varine:
    I guess they are literal children, so not exactly the best at thinking ahead. Fucking kids
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Yeah they are just inexperienced and young
  • jonas jonas:
    I'm still horrible at that :eek: often forget things or do things on the last minute
  • The Helper The Helper:
    My daughter is same way
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Saturday people!!!
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am sure nobody cares but I am seriously considering taking the Gaming News forum and just changing it to General Gaming Discussion since I post so much about gaming in the General Discussion Forum
  • The Helper The Helper:
    guests online 487 at 12:30 and none of them show up on the stats - all bots man
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Latest recipe is a great one - I love Philly Cheese and this is Philly Cheese Meatloaf https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-philly-cheese-meatloaf.192935/
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Beep boop
    +3
  • Varine Varine:
    I for one welcome our bot overlords

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.