World History - Directly From the Works of America's Students

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
LOL!
I was laughing through the whole thing!
God, I'd love to be in that class and laugh every time someone presents a history report.

Edit: LOLOLOLOL!
When Gerber started selling baby food in Africa, they used the samepackaging as in the US, with the beautiful baby on the label. Later they learned that in Africa, companies routinely put pictures on the label of what’s inside, since many people can’t read English.

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
The Bible is full of interesting caricatures. In the first book of the Bible, Guinesses, Adam and Eve were created from an apple tree. One of their children, Cain, asked “Am I my brother’s son?” God asked Abraham to sacrifice Issac on Mount Montezuma. Jacob, son of Issac, stole his brother’s birthmark. Jacob was a partiarch who brought up his twelve sons to be partiarchs, but they did not take to it. One of Jacob’s sons, Joseph, gave refuse to the Israelites.
Well, looks like these kids need to brush up on their American culture too, rofl.

Prometheus

Reaction score
Some of this, or possibly most of this was written by grades 1st to 3rd.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
We Americans may not be as intelligence with year round school
but at least our drop out rate is better then all the other countries

Anyway this is fake... or they did the test on a read 180 class (or Almost to be held back class)

Shadow14l

Reaction score
I read a page length of it, then i tried to scroll down to the bottom,

Sorry to disappoint anyone, but it was written by some man, who has a couple free hours on his hands.

Either that, or some man actually traveled to a bunch of stupid schools, because there is no way that only one school provided that much.

Prometheus

Reaction score
I know for a fact, at least 2 lil bits are from a 1st grade class.

San-D

Reaction score
I cant believe how much stupidity can the English languedge flexability can create. If I didn't knew that Thomas Jefferson was from Virginia, I wouldn't have laughet so much at that " T.J., a Virgin, rubbed cats backwards..."

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
this is by far my favorite one...

The Renaissance was an age in which more individuals felt the value of their human being. Martin Luther was nailed to the church door at Wittenberg for selling papal indulgences. He died a horrible death, being excommunicated by a bull. It was the painter Donatello’s interest in the female nude that made him the father of the Renaissance. It was an age of great inventions and discoveries. Gutenberg invented the Bible. Sir Walter Raleigh is a historical figure because he invented cigarettes. Another important invention was the circulation of blood. Sir Francis Drake circumcised the world with a 100-foot clipper.

i love the last two, circulation of blood, and circumcising the world!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.