Game World's Hardest Game

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Yea, we all know Smith is just THAT good.
But I'm better!
Supah.jpg
No, I actually got stuck at level 3 - I'm dizzy >.<

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
137Deaths.jpg

Decided to beat it again. Was bored. yay, now It's only 137 :D

And nice job smith :rolleyes:

Rad

Reaction score
I got to level 12 but the totally repetitive techno was driving me insane. I would have kept trying given I didn't have to listen to the same 30 second loop over and over while trying to talk to people on skype and xfire (voice chat).

Not everybody likes techno! Not everybody listens to their music on 120% volume! And NOBODY likes to listen to the same 30 second loop over and over for 10 minutes playing a frustrating game!

Come on flash developers, if someone wants to listen to music they will play a media player! I really wish the Flash Player itself had a volume option.

Anyway, its alright but has really bad physics. Mainly because you're a square and they're a circle. It would be much less stressful if you didn't die when its not really your fault. It would be just as hard to play against squares... and much less stressful

I think "The worlds hardest game" would be those custom mario levels that are nearly impossible... Of course theres plenty of those types of games and maps.

I'd only give this a 6/10 purely for level design. It has no good art, physics, music is crap, and its all been done before.

trb92

Throwing science at the wall to see what sticks
Reaction score
Level 8 has me stumped.
Deaths: A whopping 266... Pathetic, eh?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.