Game World's Hardest Game

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
I Wanna Be The guy.

That is the hardest game ever.

I saw this before, its pretty cool, but not that hard. Its pretty easy to avoid the things.

Newbwc3

Sephiroth_VII
Reaction score
Thats weird. My uncle emailed me this game and I just played it before coming here. I made it to level 3 and then got bored with it. Think how hard lvl 30 would be 0.0

Arcane

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
LEVEL TEN IS INSANE.
How the hell are you supposed to turn that second corner!

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Yeah I beat it the other day, I thought Snubby finished this a while back (he posted a preview on the Newgrounds Forums sometime last year), it's very difficult indeed :)!

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
level 7 with about 21 deaths...then I remembered I was acualy doing me homework before I started playing this :D

1)ark_Knight

Reaction score
level 7 with about 21 deaths...then I remembered I was acualy doing me homework before I started playing this :D

I was doing the same thing and quit at lvl 8 when I remembered lol.

EDIT:

Damn.. lvl 10 is impossible. One blink of an eye timing difference in your movements and you restart the whole thing.

Well I got to level 10 with 95 deaths.

1)ark_Knight

Reaction score
I hate being unable to finish games like this that are supposed to be very challenging. So I get stubborn.

I finally beat it with 287 deaths :) Not the best, but that game was hard so I feel accomplished :p

Thanks for the game :)

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
Congratulations, now beat 238 ;).

I did - beat it with 192 :D

192Deaths.jpg

Course, that was really only my first try. Very nice game, and pretty tough at points... my eyes hurt now :p

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
The font you used to write Smith_S9 is not quite right, the original is not bold like that. :rolleyes:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.