Worms Reloaded

PureOwnage

Minecraft Server OP, Inactive.
Reaction score
They have this on the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch. Except without the hats and online multiplayer.

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
I love the classic Worms games, but unfortunately the only one that'll work on my laptop is Worms 2, because Armageddon and World Party have an issue with Intel Mobile chipsets (or something like that). The 3D generation was a bit hit 'n' miss, and I have yet to play any of the recent games. I might pick this one up at some point... because there's nothing quite like dropping a giant concrete quadruped on your helpless foe.

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
because there's nothing quite like dropping a giant concrete quadruped on your helpless foe.
I would say a rain of meteorites (gogo WWP with the Armageddon weapon set, I think :D) would be comparable in... devastation, at least.

Hmm... this is a very tempting offer, Armageddon and World Party were both quite fun. Especially the voice snippets :p

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
I can't wait! Last worms game I had was Worms World Party, but it won't run on my computer now :(. Gotta love Steam news.

LurkerAspect

Now officially a Super Lurker
Reaction score
Aww... Worms changed my life when I was little! I absolutely regret moving to anything above windows 98 purely because of worms... it never works properly for me on anything above. I have the complete the set, even the new ones that ain't no good :thup: looking forward to a new one :D

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
there was an offer... something like the first generation for arround 30$ and the second for a bit more... I have played and beaten every worms game since armageddon (armageddon, worms world party, worms blast, worms 3D, worms forts under siege(pretty awesome, much more awesome then i thought it would be) worms4:Mayhem (custom weapons? yes, please, hope we can see them again in Reloaded. and worms open warfare 2 (PsP)

One of the best games, of all time. Can't wait.

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
I got Worms 2, Armaggedon and WWP for £10. And I've had #1 on PS1 since 2000. Worms 4 was probably the low point IMHO, it was way too easy to drown and the custom weapon editor was near useless.

One of the new generation versions is on sale on PSN right now I think, gonna have to download it methinks :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.