Worst Game of all Time?

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
That's hard to say, because there are always more games out there that are crap than there are games that are good. Furthermore, if you haven't played them all, then it's going to have to be one that you have played, which might be actually pretty good - just happens to be the worst in your collection.

I for one cannot really decide what happens to be the worst game of all time.
1) Because most games I have are pretty good.
2) I think I'll leave it to the reviewers to tell me what's crap.

You are right when you say that old games aren't all necasserily crap. Metal Slug is 2D at its best.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Wow ET looks bad, but that first video I saw was god damn hilarious :D!

Not as funny, but made Castlevania 2 look like the game that ruined the Castlevania trilogy:

[YOUTUBE]V4we8iFk-fY[/YOUTUBE] {Mild Language }

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If all the games you've played are good... dont reply.
If loads of games you've played are bad, i asked for the WORST.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
oh Really thats the worse game

I made a game where it just had a square and the background would change XD
you don't even get to play it

I think these games are way better XD

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Super Noah's Ark 3D FTL

[YOUTUBE]3DR-aLEvM1o[/YOUTUBE]

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
I remember a game for the NES that you played as Jesus and fought a bunch of Bible characters. That was a pretty sad idea. :rolleyes:

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I remember a game for the NES that you played as Jesus and fought a bunch of Bible characters. That was a pretty sad idea. :rolleyes:

Jesus fights :confused:

thats "against" his teachings lol

New_U.S.

ITS OVER 9000!
Reaction score
prolly Haunted Mansion for the PS2.... it was difficult to say, I usually can find at least some good in games :)

me and my friends somehow got addicted to smash tennis on the super nintento recently xD
[YOUTUBE]uawbWXt7hP0[/YOUTUBE]
^^^notice smash tennis' high graphics and difficult game play

Rad

Reaction score
prolly Haunted Mansion for the PS2.... it was difficult to say, I usually can find at least some good in games :)
^^^notice smash tennis' high graphics and difficult game play

"Better than Pong" lol

There are no bad games, the worst games still have a good purpose - to serve as a bad example

:)

Was big rigs actually released? I don't think it was and therefore don't think it would count

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Big Rigs would have been my pick as well. I read the review in a game mag then watched some videos that sucker was not anywhere near finished when they released it.

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
There are no bad games, the worst games still have a good purpose - to serve as a bad example

Not exactly, they serve to make the good games look bettre than they really are :rolleyes:
Then the companies make uber money uber fast.

Also, out of all these vids, ET still looks the worst, followed by CastleVania2.
Of course, if you're late the things Ken does to you are so horrible that your computer will break before it can show them. Seriously, if you're late for your date the screen fills with garbage and freezes. He seems so nice on the surface, but on the inside Ken is a raging demon.
Rofl! That game really sucks :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.