Staff member
Reaction score
How do you do that?

I'm no good with the funny sigs.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
well how to do it , it depends if you want a banner SIG or Only text
If you want a Banner SIG you can always requests one there is always someone want to do it for you only tell what you want on it if you dont want do it you self ,
But there is good program Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo XI you can make some great SIG or a program there you easy can make a SIG .Right now I dont remember any . Or if you want a text SIG well Only think about what text you want on it ..well sure you can take other text from someone if you think its funny .

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
well how to do it , it depends if you want a banner SIG or Only text. If you want a Banner SIG you can always requests one there is always someone want to do it for you only tell what you want on it if you dont want do it you self , But there is good program Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo XI you can make some great SIG or a program there you easy can make a SIG .Right now I dont remember any . Or if you want a text SIG well Only think about what text you want on it ..well sure you can take other text from someone if you think its funny .

I have Photoshop CS from Adobe, it's Professional. Would that be okay?

And besides, it's hard nowadays to come up with a funny SIG. It's like having a probability of 1 in 20,000,000 people.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
What you put are funny (or ... want to be) quotes that sometimes people would put in their signatures. A signature that uses Photoshop is a smalle sized image of their favorite character or some text, etc.

As for a sig (in general) being funny or entertaining, it just happens. Sometimes you're ingame and your friend says something funny. Also, sometimes they're too big and it bothers a bit.

You can't have images in Thehelper.net though :p

tom_mai78101

Staff member
Reaction score
I got imageshack.

Anyway, if I make a SIG with a tongue twister in it, would that counts as a funny/worthy signature? Like DecoyMilk's signature:

The Bob Loblob Law Blob.

FireCat

Reaction score
yes CS Adobe, it's Professional its good also .But like you see you cant have a image SIG .

Well mostly who put in a quote on the SIG deepens If you like it or not you self not what other want/think . About image SIG almost the same but there they can give you a wink about color and stuff on it.

here is a pretty funny quote someone have on the SIG
my long Blabla posts roxor EVERYONES boxors BITCH!

(Btw:I know why he wrote it hehe)

And what you said about tongue twister and the DecoyMilk's signature If you think is funny why not .

tom_mai78101

Staff member
Reaction score
oh, I dont know, I cant any chinese languages or what it can be
But looks like its a name

That is the New York Yankees newest Taiwanese pitcher of the Major League Baseball. I think the name is wrong, as he seems to have a different pingyin for it.

I don't know if you're a fan of baseball. So, either you're interested or nothing had changed at all.

FireCat

Reaction score
No I am not a fan of baseball and I cant say if they name is wrong maybe someone else can

oh , (nothing had changed at all)<-- and what you mean about it?

FireCat

Reaction score
LOL , interest in what ? and you self find the right name I see good ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.