WOTLK Hunters are Bomb.

1)ark_Knight

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
They can get Devilsaurs and Chimeras my friends.
Devilsaurs and Chimeras...

All I can think about is naming my Devilsaur GnomeEater. Picture that. Giant Dinosaur running after a gnome.

Anyways, in WOTLK there are going to be Pet Talent Trees instead of the classic skill system. It's looking pretty cool.

Also, obviously, they get new tamable pets such as Moths, Devilsaurs, and Chimeras.

Heres the link to the Pet Talent Calculator. (Has the new tamable pet classes).
http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?petcalc

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hmm... That pet talent system sounds good. And chimeras and devilsaurs sound like they own :p

Ashcat

Hellooo
Reaction score
The pet talent trees disappointed me. They are tiny little 5-teir trees with mostly crappy talents. Your pet only gets 1 talent point every 4 levels I think. The only things I liked in the talent trees were the few useful abilities, like a mini-innervate or last stand.

Hmmm but yes anyway, the "exotic pets" are definetly going to be fun. Blizzard keeps saying they are only going to be different instead of more powerful, but all the same its more fun.

1)ark_Knight

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I think the Exotic pets should be more powerful than the normal pets. I mean if you build up the beast mastery tree up to the Exotic Pet Talent you should get something good out of it right? Compared to the other 60 talents coming in WOTLK just the ability to get new pet "models" without any real bonuses is not on par with some of the other talents like Titans Grip.

Yes it would be great to have a Devilsaur, but if they are the same strength as a raptor you can get before then what is the real draw?

On a side note I would still get the Devilsaur... lol but I think they should be stronger.

Wargasm

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
i play my hunter as a main in wotlk atm

the pet talent trees need some adjustment but it is step in the right direction .

tho lately i play my shaman alot more in wotlk .
elemental
very powerfull and alot of fun .

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.