WotLK

n[u]ll

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Be jealous.

So I went to go preorder it today. When I asked the salesman if I could preorder it, he said "No, but you can buy it right now." I jumped at the chance, and $43 later I found the box in my hands (and my wallet lighter). I'm tempted to think that other stores have sold it before it's release date, anyone? (Oh and btw, even though I have it, I can't play online till the 13th. He said if Blizzard catches someone playing WotLK before its release they'll ban them..)

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Sweet. Grats. I wish I had that right now. Does it come with a free month's pay? (out of curiosity)

Fluffball

Reaction score
Nice, the CD's look so awesome. I would be getting the collector's edition *tears of joy* but i got in to actually pay the extra money for it 1-3 days too late, but then they didn't even put me down for the collector's but Dad said that he had already paid the extra money and they said that they would see what they could do. Can't wait till Thursday 13th 12:59 PM (currently 1:28 PM Wednesday 12th) when it comes out in australia.

Sorry about my babble, I need somewhere to let it out after 18 months of waiting:eek:

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
So I went to go preorder it today. When I asked the salesman if I could preorder it, he said "No, but you can buy it right now." I jumped at the chance, and $43 later I found the box in my hands (and my wallet lighter). I'm tempted to think that other stores have sold it before it's release date, anyone? (Oh and btw, even though I have it, I can't play online till the 13th. He said if Blizzard catches someone playing WotLK before its release they'll ban them..)

Yea, some walmarts and most circuit cities were giving them out today, before blizz sent them some calls and emails saying "No no, bad store, bad"

Lucky you went there as early as you did :p

n[u]ll

Reaction score
Sorry about my babble, I need somewhere to let it out :eek:

Haha it's all good, I enjoyed the story

Lots of mayhem going on for this, I'm just glad I can avoid the lines on thursday..

This is really like an early Christmas :D

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
They won't ban you.
You can't even upgrade your account to Wrath yet. You can install it all you want, you're still going to be playing what everyone else is. ;)

n[u]ll

Reaction score
They won't ban you.
You can't even upgrade your account to Wrath yet. You can install it all you want, you're still going to be playing what everyone else is. ;)

I take your word as the truth, but I'd still rather not take the chances.. Thx for the info though xD

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score

You cant even get on right now

Or at all today

And most likely tomorrow.

Blizz is blaming a mail box issue, that affected the players mail (obviously). Good excuse, until they blame it for the 5-7 hours of trying to get the servers back on, and still not being on.
Mail doesnt crash servers for 5-7 hours.

Most likely they dont want anyone at all on the game since they know thousands or ten thousands (maybe) got Wotlk today, and plan to put the realms/servers back on at midnight when Wotlk should have come out

But thats just the theories going around.

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Some guy got his hands on the collectors edition about a week ago, there's a video of him showing all the content of it somewhere online.

P.S: It's really something you can get jealous over seeing as you can't do anything with it yet :p.

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Yeah. It is kind of tough to just sit and watch while thousands enjoy the beta while you just sit back. Them... Running through naxx while you are still in BC saying goodbye to the old naxx. There were some bugs though:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ds4I_7M90qw

But being a shammy, some stuff change the way I think about my spec. I think I would greatly consider trying the elemental spec if I had the beta:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHXkFG-jnTk

If only I were in the beta... Can't wait until it is out.

n[u]ll

Reaction score
And most likely tomorrow.

You must be a prophet; I just tried logging on and look what they posted:
Blizzard said:
November 12, 2008, 3:00AM PST

We will be performing an urgent maintenance on all realms beginning at 4:00 AM PST. We anticipate no more than three hours of downtime. This maintenance is designed to correct a very recent issue where players were able to obtain certain PvP items without paying the intended price.

Once the maintenance concludes, players who obtained such items will notice them removed from their inventory. However. any tokens or arena/honor points spent on said gear will be appropriately refunded.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.