Wow...for Freeee?(Runes of Magic)

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Perfect World
Make female character, get horny. Pretty much.

Lyerae

I keep popping up on this site from time to time.
Reaction score
I lol'd. Perfect World sucks though.

Level 2 (>.>) priest or w/e it's called.
Reni server. Name is "Alaras".

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
I'm going to try this out, seems pretty decent. I'll post back in a few hours with my results so far. :p

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
So overall, it's pretty good. There are a few things that bug me, however...

1. Most quests don't give much info about where the mob is.
2. The controls could use a tiny bit more custom mapping features.

And the one that bugs me the most...
3. The models are pretty "jumpy". Meaning, most moves in the game don't have smooth transitions into other moves, like if you're running and you jump, and while in the air you hit a or d, your characters model turns the other way instantly, there is no "Hey I'm turning" animation or anything. Plain ugly...

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Yea it's actually really good for a free MMORPG. A lot like WoW and the questing is actually kind of fun for me...

Definitely not like a typical Korean MMO.

Then again it's from Germany I think.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Yeah. I'm playing it, mainly for the fact that it's more casual than WoW and that I'm pretty wore out of WoW. There are a few small things here and there, but overall it's pretty fun.

Easily the best free MMORPG I've played.

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
if you get lucky, they tell you where the mobs are and you can just click on the name and youll auto move to them, if you are in the same region

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Yeah, figured that out. The first 5 or 6 quests I did that had mob links that when you clicked them it said "Cannot locate mob" or something. :p

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
i have yet to find someone i know online. and i have yet to find out how to know if someone i know is online.

Like WoW. if you dont get a mount yur screwed since you run/walk slowly. Least you dont get attacked by anything you come close to. So you can just run through them

And mages dont have cooldown for their spells, so you can keep firing away until you run out of mana

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
Are there any dungeon raids and massive pvp battles like wow?

Cuse if so ima play this game

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Yea pretty sure there are.

People are always spamming "NEED 1 MORE FOR BG!" Which I assume means battleground.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Yes, there are. In fact, you can queue from anywhere, you don't have to go to some NPC to queue.

Prometheus

Reaction score
You can queue from anywhere in WoW now. Except in a BG.

codemonkey

Code monkey not crazy, just proud.
Reaction score
Yea pretty sure there are.

People are always spamming "NEED 1 MORE FOR BG!" Which I assume means battleground.

It means Blood Gallery, a 20+ dungeon and DAMN the 2nd boss is hard. You can have up to 36 people in it.

punwisp

Reaction score
i have yet to find someone i know online. and i have yet to find out how to know if someone i know is online.

Like WoW. if you dont get a mount yur screwed since you run/walk slowly. Least you dont get attacked by anything you come close to. So you can just run through them

And mages dont have cooldown for their spells, so you can keep firing away until you run out of mana

Wrong, they do have cooldowns, quite a few don't though, Highest I have seen is 30 seconds for a non aggrsssive, 6 seconds for aggressive spells

Prometheus

Reaction score
I'm Quizz. I wanted Quixx but didn't look @ my name in time.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.