WoW minimum requirements

U

Unregistere

I currently have WoW on two computers at my fathers house. We are making a second acount and Im hoping i can get WoW to run at my mothers. But I once tried running WoW on a comp that made minimum specs and it didnt work. My computer that i am considering putting WoW isnt much better. 256 RAM 64mb Nvidia graphics card and my processor runs at 1.5ghz...any suggestions would be great!!

UnknowVector

I come from the net ... My format, Vector.
1. register if you use this forum its worth it

2. this is a WC3 forum not WoW though im sure youll get an answer from someone who knows WoW if you register

Sargon

UnknowVector said:
1. register if you use this forum its worth it

2. this is a WC3 forum not WoW though im sure youll get an answer from someone who knows WoW if you register
This is a Warcraft forum. That includes everything from Warcraft: Orcs and Humans (wasn't that the name of the first game?) to WoW.

Get more RAM.

F

Falconx226

hmm

i am registered i just forgot to log in..and yeah this is a warcraft forum not just wc3...thanks

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
If you close EVERYTHIG out you should be fine. Though I'm worried about that processor, it's pretty weak. Just hit ctrl + alt + del and go to Processes. There, Close out anything that has the name of your account on it (Not System) except your Sound Driver and explorer.exe. (The Sound Driver should be something like igfxtray or sfx)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Test!
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    I must be in a test server.
    Nice, Twitter tweets embedding now works
  • Wizard Wizard:
    Yup.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Excellent.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    @tom_mai78101 Hello there.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Tagging works in the chat too.
    @Ghan Missed it.
  • Wizard Wizard:
    Still fixing things here and there. Added widgets to the portal, will make it match the ones here on the forum index tomorrow.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    The venerable World Editor Tutorials site has been converted to HTTPS at last.
  • jonas jonas:
    cool
  • jonas jonas:
    and I can even edit my messages, nice
  • seph ir oth seph ir oth:
    GENERAL CHIT CHAT, YOU ARE A BOLD ONE
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hello there
  • The Helper The Helper:
    this new chatbox is great and the forum software update is great too
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    upgrade has fixed forum registration spam problem
    Something tells me we might be able to customize the chatbox a bit, considering that there's a gap under every message.
  • Wizard Wizard:
    Going to deploy a fix soon, just had to take some time for myself this weekend.
  • Varine Varine:
    Unbelievable. Time for yourself? How dare you!
  • Wizard Wizard:
    xD
    Hm, it is now harder to type anything on an Android phone. Pressing Backspace or Enter keys will dismiss the Android keyboard for some reasons.
    Just noticed there's a delay of at least 2 minutes before each post. Guess I can't post Headline News quickly as I used to.
    As far as I can tell, there are definitely things I need to get accustomed to first.
  • Varine Varine:
    FCC is cracking down recently

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop