WoW minimum requirements

U

Unregistere

I currently have WoW on two computers at my fathers house. We are making a second acount and Im hoping i can get WoW to run at my mothers. But I once tried running WoW on a comp that made minimum specs and it didnt work. My computer that i am considering putting WoW isnt much better. 256 RAM 64mb Nvidia graphics card and my processor runs at 1.5ghz...any suggestions would be great!!

UnknowVector

I come from the net ... My format, Vector.
Reaction score
1. register if you use this forum its worth it

2. this is a WC3 forum not WoW though im sure youll get an answer from someone who knows WoW if you register

Sargon

Reaction score
UnknowVector said:
1. register if you use this forum its worth it

2. this is a WC3 forum not WoW though im sure youll get an answer from someone who knows WoW if you register

This is a Warcraft forum. That includes everything from Warcraft: Orcs and Humans (wasn't that the name of the first game?) to WoW.

Get more RAM.

F

Falconx226

hmm

i am registered i just forgot to log in..and yeah this is a warcraft forum not just wc3...thanks

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
If you close EVERYTHIG out you should be fine. Though I'm worried about that processor, it's pretty weak. Just hit ctrl + alt + del and go to Processes. There, Close out anything that has the name of your account on it (Not System) except your Sound Driver and explorer.exe. (The Sound Driver should be something like igfxtray or sfx)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.