Wow, no one's seems to post any good posts in the humor zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom_mai78102

Reaction score
I found out that The Humor Zone is started to feel lonely sometimes. Any ways to get more people to come?
----------------
This is a thread about The Humor Zone's fate.
For some trustworthy members who dedicated their lives to humor, I think we are one of the few. (That means I'm one of them.)
I really wish things are like the old days, where I post a joke, then a lot of people posts theirs fast.
Right now, I'm trying to get The Humor Zone to be back on its feet again, but there are gaps missing.I really do.
I hope something will come up.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
What?

Uh... Wrong?

The Humor Zone is the biggest forum in the "Fun Stuff" section of the site. I don't call that lonely at all.

People post in that almost everyday. Almost every time I go away for more than an hour, I come back and there are 10 more posts in that section.

WastedSavior

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
Reaction score
am i crazy or does this thread give off the strong "im kissing arse in hopes of getting mod" vibe..?

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
> The Humor Zone is the biggest forum in the "Fun Stuff" section of the site.

Though there's rarely any humor in it...

Why isn't this there actually?

tom_mai78102

Reaction score
I will tell you why:

Some threads are now fading away. And I don't see any new threads, or new posts except my posts.

Either my timing is wrong or some people are bored, and not want to have any humor for a day.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
You're just blind if you don't see any new posts or threads aside from your own.

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
tom_mai78101 said:
I found out that The Humor Zone is started to feel lonely sometimes. Any ways to get more people to come?
----------------
This is a thread about The Humor Zone's fate.
For some trustworthy members who dedicated their lives to humor, I think we are one of the few. (That means I'm one of them.)
I really wish things are like the old days, where I post a joke, then a lot of people posts theirs fast.
Right now, I'm trying to get The Humor Zone to be back on its feet again, but there are gaps missing.I really do.
I hope something will come up.

your post itself, isa the most idiotic, ignorent thing iv ever read.

you decide too make a topic, that you will most lickly recieve -rep from. say its in the name of good.

this post actually dammegs the genreral zone, you bas**rd.

furthermore, what could this post really achieve? if not too creat

A: a hate thread calling you stuff.
or
B: a thread that others will look at and say something negitive, then post in the humar zone once.

that is all i will say to this thread. feel free too delet my post, edit it, or close this thread. i wont interfear.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
This cannot go anywhere good. I think the Humor Zone is fine though the only stuff I find funny in it is my stuff :rolleyes:

tom_mai78102

Reaction score
Oh!

tom_mai78101's brain said:
Shit, I posted this at the wrong forum! I thought I posted this at the General Discussion Forum!

Sorry!

Just too much lagging on my computer!
Damn Lag!
I didn't even know I posted this at the humor zone itself, hehe. :eek:

Err....
Shit! What am I gonna do? I just had my reps to zero, what am I gonna do!?
Seth, help me here, please. I need you to move this thread to the General Discussion forum.

Sorry! People who comes here to read this is angry with me. Hehe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.