WoW plague

phyrex1an

Staff Member and irregular helper
Reaction score
wow, that is pretty amasing. Especialy since there looks that this wasnt the cause of the plauge from the begining.

"The infection was only supposed to affect those in the immediate vicinity of Hakkar's corpse but some players found a way to transfer it to other areas of the game by infecting an in-game virtual pet with it."

I hope blizzard learn it lesson and add more things like this to WOW that may make the game more exiting. 'I cannot visit orgrimmar today it is haunted by a plauge'

Sud

"[If life=Dota] I'd have quit long ago" -- Acehart
Reaction score
Truly a disaster that dwarfs Katrina and the tsunami

Rad

Reaction score
4 million regular players?! 4 million people wasted thier money!?

wait.. 14 bucks a month 14x4000000=560 MILLION DOLLARS A MONTH AND THEY HAVENT EVEN MADE IT ANY GOOD?

SD_Ryoko

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Thats a HILLARIOUS "oops"

Its so realistic. Blizzard introduces a disease they thought controlled. And somehow someway, it gets released to the public, and people dying everywhere.

Thats like the movies "28 days later" and "the stand" - exactly like it. The goverment leaks biochemical warfare, the entire country gets it.

Ha ha - good job blizz! :D

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
Why don't they just take that part out of the game, and work on it some more? =/

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Hell no! We've waited for ZG for to damn long, and they won't remove it for a small problem.

It really isn't as big as people think it to be.Once your affected by it, you might die, but it'll take a while to be afflicted with it again. Plus, they can't spread it just by standing next to the person. They have to be hit by something. People on Draenor have now learned to stay away from the people who have the plagued, and they wait it out for the debuff to go away.

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
People love the real world where their vhoises don't matter :) just gets people angry.. Thats cool stuff

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
It's like digi-AIDS.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Um... Yes really?

A disease that slowly kills you and you contract it through contact. Just because the contact isn't sexual doesn't mean it isn't contact.

And alright, it's in a game so it's a bit more specified. It's still the same basic concept.

W

whoblitzell

AIDs can also be transmitted via blood or other bodily fluids, I believe. In any case, I find the situation to be amusing.

Sargon

Reaction score
whoblitzell said:
AIDs can also be transmitted via blood or other bodily fluids, I believe. In any case, I find the situation to be amusing.

It is indeed amusing. And the blood thing makes it easy to transmit. Think about this: if you're attacking someone, and they're fighting back, you're both going to have open wounds, and some blood can get transmitted between you.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Sargon said:
It is indeed amusing. And the blood thing makes it easy to transmit. Think about this: if you're attacking someone, and they're fighting back, you're both going to have open wounds, and some blood can get transmitted between you.

EXACTLY! HA!

I'm right, you're all wrong, Sargon kicks butt! :cool:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.