WoW plague

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
No, it is not.

You don't transmit it through contact, you transmit it by being hit near someone.

It's almost impossible for lowbies to spread it, since they die almsot instantly. Plus, it's very unlikely a high level player is going to get hit near a lowbie if they have the plague.

Plus, the plague doesn't last very long. DOT's in WoW only last up to 5 minutes tops.

Sargon

Reaction score
XXXconanXXX said:
No, it is not.

You don't transmit it through contact, you transmit it by being hit near someone.

It's almost impossible for lowbies to spread it, since they die almsot instantly. Plus, it's very unlikely a high level player is going to get hit near a lowbie if they have the plague.

Plus, the plague doesn't last very long. DOT's in WoW only last up to 5 minutes tops.

Well, if someone slashes you with a sword, and your blood gets onto your friend who's standing next to you, then it can get into his body and he can get the plague.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
I don't see how higher levels are able to make it out of the instance alive, let alone travel to a starting zone or a -20 zone. It doesn't do THAT much damage, and someone would actually have to really try to spread it.

My point is it doesn't act anything like Aids except for the fact that you spread it.

Sargon

Reaction score
XXXconanXXX said:
I don't see how higher levels are able to make it out of the instance alive, let alone travel to a starting zone or a -20 zone. It doesn't do THAT much damage, and someone would actually have to really try to spread it.

I guess that that's what's happening then, huh? I mean, it is being spread, at least some.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.