WoW vs Nature (+other)

Xorifelse

I'd love to elaborate about discussions...........
Reaction score
WoW vs Nature:
This is just, .... Seriously I have no words for this.
1o3apy.jpg
Dirty Minds:
30u72ub.jpg
Puss on Puss:
And you thought you where gonna see something else, HUH!?
2646dlv.jpg
If browsers were woman:
2j2dav7.jpg

Crusher

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
WoW vs. nature is really epic!

Nice share, repped.

:thup:

13lade619

is now a game developer :)
Reaction score
WoW vs Nature:

i do think it was real.
it's a shame that i think it's from the Philippines (i'm from here)..

yeah i saw that pic being tagged in facebook when there was a storm that hit the major cities here.

and that's not WoW.. it isnt available here.

> dirty minds...

i dont get it.. srsly..

> browsers..

haha, totally awesome.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Firefox girl is hot. And dude how do you not get dirty minds? Look at it again and pay more attention.

ertaboy356b

Old School Gamer
Reaction score
WoW vs Nature:

This is from the Philippines.. I've seen this picture before.. The guy on the right is playing DOTA.. The guy on the middle is playing Cabal Online (I'm not really sure) on Window Mode.. on the left, I think it's Ragnarok Online (I'm not sure too).. I think WoW is not available in the Philippines.. 95% of people don't have credit cards here (including me) nor paypal (including me again)..

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
got the horse thing...
i was looking at the horse the first time..

they make chrome look ugly compared to the other girls... lol.

Yeah, really. Chrome is apparently the anorexic browser... as I use Chrome. I like it the most though. BUT... Firefox girl is hot so I might need to use that.

Xorifelse

I'd love to elaborate about discussions...........
Reaction score
> dirty minds...
i dont get it.. srsly..
Some people see it, some people don't. I saw it instantly, showed it to my friends and they didn't even notice it after staring at it for 5 minutes.
I'm not gonna spoil the fun on that one, though perhaps you may figure this one out, perhaps than you'll get dirty minds. ( they are slightly connected )

mainimage1.jpg

This is from the Philippines.. I've seen this picture before.. The guy on the right is playing DOTA.. The guy on the middle is playing Cabal Online (I'm not really sure) on Window Mode.. on the left, I think it's Ragnarok Online (I'm not sure too).. I think WoW is not available in the Philippines.. 95% of people don't have credit cards here (including me) nor paypal (including me again)..
I never played WoW, I don't even know what it looks like. The title was meant to be humorous, thanks for the info tho.

quraji

zap
Reaction score
I'm not seeing whatever is in those pictures, and I have a reasonably dirty mind :p

The WoW vs. Nature one is great.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.