WoW?

MasterOfABCs

Unacceptable!
Reaction score
ok so i've got the choice of weather or not to get WoW, well i've seen it swallow people's lives, and SOULS!!! :p . but alas it is sooooooo fun. is thier a reason besides the above not to get this game, i mean what do you think? yes Wow, no Wow? :confused: any little words of advice would rule.

Sargon

Reaction score
If it's fun and you can afford the time and money for it, I see no reason not to get it.

MasterOfABCs

Unacceptable!
Reaction score
"if its fun and you can afford the time and money, i see no reason not ot get it."

yea the time thing is what im worried about :p, i had a friend, until he meet Wow

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
lmao

i wouldntget it if i wanted a massive MMO i wouldgo for FFonline.

T

team.ism

Umm if WoW takes up your entire life then you must not have a life to begin with. I got WoW and can play it at regular intervals and it takes up none of my time to do normal daily activities, like work and friends.

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Personally, I don't find it that addictive. I mean I don't crave it 24/7 and it would suck if I did becuase I have to play it on another computer which is rarely avalible to me (my main one aint powerful enough :()

Give it a try, it you don't think its working out as good as you thought just sell it.

-Husky

H

Heptameron

MasterOfABCs said:
dwarf/hunter/engineer
You have been corrupted by the evil Alliance. Come back now, and you may have a chance. :(

Wark

Animal
Reaction score
I have it, I play it alot and I think I'm going to quit soon.

WoW is really fun, but Warcraft III Mapping... it's more meaningful to map then lay WoW, in WoW you get Digi-Items for spending your time, working hard for payinng monthly.

In Warcraft III you get the satisfaction of people playing your maps, you get to learn useful things, you also get to have lots of fun, and It's free.

I spent alot of time on WoW and it DOES get addicting, and even more-so if you have a guild and lots of friends, or if you jsut have multiple characters, or a high lv (55-60) so you can participate in PVP events.

MasterOfABCs said:
WoW, well i've seen it swallow people's lives, and SOULS!!! :p . but alas it is sooooooo fun.

Well, what is more important to you, playing WoW, or possibly getting your life swallowed.

It's not worth playing casually because of the monthly fee, and It's not worth playing "full time" because it does seem like it drains your life and your soul.

Although the graphics can't compare to WoW, Warcraft III is a very good game, and the editor is fantastic, and best of all it's free.

And one more thing you have to remember, you don't own your character, you pay Blizzard to use theirs.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
As Alexaqnder has stated, if you have the money for it, get it! It's all about personal taste, and I found things such as Guild Wars and other smaller MMO's to be a bit more linear to WoW. (Meaning not as in-depth, it doesn't mean it's bad, Guild Wars is good! :p) People on WoW are pretty friendly, and I find most of the time that higher levels are willing to help out. (Well...Not TOO high, but I have found a few level 20's that helped me level when I was newer)

So it all depends. OYou should also look intoFinal Fantasy, Guild Wars, etc. If your a huge Warcraft freak like me, then it'll keep you coming for more.

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
I got WoW and it was ULRTA addicting but then it just lost it's fun and now I bearly play it.

Kenito

I Helps Most Goodly
Reaction score
MasterOfABCs said:
ok so i've got the choice of weather or not to get WoW, well i've seen it swallow people's lives, and SOULS!!! :p
Amen to that, I've always agreed that WoW steals peoples' souls. Those still playing TFT are:

1) Can't get WoW.
2) The lucky few who played WoW at one point but didn't lose their souls to it.
3) People who hate WoW eternally.

I have some friends who are 2 or 3. Anyway, I used to be a hardcore MMORPGer but 15 is one of the bigger subscription fees you can find, plus I know from past experience with games that I'd lose my soul to it. Lol.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
If you do deicde to get WoW ABC, then remember to PM me and get on Draenor, and we can quest! :D

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
MasterOfABCs said:
joining the WoW community in two days i am! :D dwarf/hunter/engineer

You may be able to redeem yourself!!!! come back to the ORC side!!!! Horde=Double GG PWNAGE!!

ALLIANCE= Double GG 12 yr old Night Elf NOOBS!!!

Amen to that, I've always agreed that WoW steals peoples' souls. Those still playing TFT are:

1) Can't get WoW.
2) The lucky few who played WoW at one point but didn't lose their souls to it.
3) People who hate WoW eternally.

I have some friends who are 2 or 3. Anyway, I used to be a hardcore MMORPGer but 15 is one of the bigger subscription fees you can find, plus I know from past experience with games that I'd lose my soul to it. Lol.

That's untrue about TFT players. TFT players may not like MMORPGs (or RPGs, for that matter) Mabye they don't want to play WoW, even though they could.

You have friends that are 2 and 3? hmmm.... how old are you lol? :nuts:

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Who are from OPTION 2 or 3... Genius :p

P

PwnThePanda

I hardly can play WoW anymore. I think its been 2 weeks. Im not aloud to play anygames on schooldays :( And every other week I go into the city to see my dad and his comp to slow to play WoW :(

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.