Writer's Corner

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Once upon a time, we had a big thread called the 'Writer's Corner', which featured the literature of TH members.

It's time to remake that thread, so post just whatever literature you have. :) Poetry, short stories, chapter stories, etc.

I'll go ahead and start it off with a little story I've been working on, called Paradise.

In the year 2150, E.N.A.X., the last ecological and political government superpower in the world, is on the brink of an economical collapse. In a desperate attempt to increase revenues and rebuild it's shattered structures, the company sends out a team of researchers to plunge into the bottom of the ocean, the last mystery of the world. What they find will not only break the boundaries between this world and the next, but also send the world into a World War IV, the world vying for control over the paradise beneath the ocean. What they do not know, however, is that a paradise is not always as it seems, and the death it releases threatens all of humanity, while the bloodthirsty beaurocrats plunge deeper into it's secrets...

Attachments

• ToSeeWithAnEye.doc
    9.5 KB · Views: 275
  • ItsASecretToEverybody.doc
    6.2 KB · Views: 264

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
Ooh, great idea to revive it :)

I am just starting on a piece of work. It's a rough copy right now, but it is pretty good considering I am no writer :)

All new chapters I write will be added to this post, and also updated chapters.

So Far:

Eternal Darkness - Chapter 1 - The fall of Shinar, Updated 06/10/09

Summary

In a time of powerful kings, great battles, and noble knights, wages a war between two nations. The Knethian king declared war to Seven Empires, and raids started on the already troubled Empires. Though what bothers King Oram the Fifth is that despite his overpowering numbers, fearless soldiers, and deadly mages, the Knethians are proving a harder foe to defend against at each passing moon. Will the Seven Empires fall into the hands of this rising power, or will the mystery unfold just in time to save the shattered Empires?

Arcane

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I have a folder called Writer's Corner! :eek:

Anyways, I've been thinking about posting this for a long time... already on GH. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• The Saga of Immortals.doc
    33.5 KB · Views: 298

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
Pinning doesn't sound bad, if it gets a bit more active, not in terms of discussion but people posting about their work. I would, but I am not much of a writer. Sometime I will get around to chapter 2 :)

As for a forum, it doesn't really fit for TheHelper. If the thread doesn't get much discussion, a forum will have little chance to.

Though GothsHigh has a very good Writing forum, also Role Playing, Poetry, Book Discussion, Reviews and more. If you are looking for forums for such things, you should visit it.

Well, I will defiantly post when I get chapter 2. Until then, have a nice day!

Krys A Night

Writer
Reaction score
This is already up on GH. Though it does contain self-mutilation, so if that is something that you don't want to read about, this story isn't for you :).

Attachments

• Release 2.doc
    32 KB · Views: 268
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.