WTB Nuon Controller

citrus3000psi

Reaction score
I just picked up a nuon N2000 box but need a controller to play. I was hoping somebody might have something to sell. I'm looking for either the logitech or the samsung.

Let me know if you have anything, I'm located in the usa.

Thanks
Dan

Kevincal

Cool Member
Reaction score
Guys I need a NUON controller too... Just bought a system, no controllers are on ebay or amazon which is strange since in years past, there were always controllers available. I also need tempest 3000 and again, no available online anywhere. It seems someone has bought up all the controllers and tempest 3000 for themselves!

citrus3000psi

Reaction score
Yep I'm still looking too. I did download tempest 3000 and was able to boot the game on writable media surprisingly. But can't do anything without the controller.

Skah T

Former VML engineer
Reaction score
Unfortunately I have given out all the ones that I had. Not even sure if I have any left for myself! Sorry for the non-help, I know it's frustrating :/

Stephen

NUON Lover!
Reaction score
Hey Skah - cool to see you are still around. What have you been up to the past few years?

Skah T

Former VML engineer
Reaction score
I left NVIDIA (my post-VML job) in 2011 to start my own company and do game development full time. That lasted 18 months before money ran out. Thankfully it led to getting a job at a proper game company. I worked at DeNA for two years and am now at PlayFirst. Hoping to get back to the indie thing some day.

I don't check in here as regularly as I should. I miss the old homebrew NUON days.

Stephen

NUON Lover!
Reaction score
I left NVIDIA (my post-VML job) in 2011 to start my own company and do game development full time. That lasted 18 months before money ran out. Thankfully it led to getting a job at a proper game company. I worked at DeNA for two years and am now at PlayFirst. Hoping to get back to the indie thing some day.

I don't check in here as regularly as I should. I miss the old homebrew NUON days.
Yeah - I miss it too. I did manage to get the Nuance emulator running on my latest PC and someday I'll hook the Nuon back up and show the gf some CDRs of old stuff.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.