Spell WTF Bomb

Tyman2007

Ya Rly >.
Reaction score
Ok, here is something im working on, its called a WTF bomb. Its funny believe me.

MUI/MPI: Since i cant make it MUI, i have to make it MPI.

Description: Nukes the crap out of anything in its way!

Note: Pictures may be a bit big. Since i dont know the outcome of the size, it could be small.:nuts:

wtfbomb1jv8.png

wtfbomb2vx2.png

wtfbomb3um0.png

EDIT: Forgot to add the triggers.

Code:
Bomb Init
    Events
        Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to Detonate (Bomb)
    Actions
        Player Group - Pick every player in (All players controlled by a User player) and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Player - Disable Detonate (Bomb) for (Picked player)
        Set Point[1] = (Position of (Triggering unit))
        Set Unit = (Triggering unit)
        Set Group = (Units within 2000.00 of Point[1] matching (((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of Player 1 (Red)) Equal to True))
        Unit - Pause (Triggering unit)
        Camera - Pan camera for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) to Point[1] over 0.00 seconds
        Camera - Set the camera bounds for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) to (Region centered at Point[1] with size (0.00, 0.00))
        Sound - Play wtfboom <gen> at 100.00% volume, located at Point[1] with Z offset 0.00
        Wait 1.75 seconds
        Trigger - Turn on Sliding <gen>
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in Group and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
                    If - Conditions
                        (Life of (Picked unit)) Less than or equal to 50.00
                    Then - Actions
                        Unit - Kill (Picked unit)
                    Else - Actions
                        Unit - Set life of (Picked unit) to 1.00
                        Unit - Pause (Picked unit)
                        Animation - Play (Picked unit)'s death animation
        Special Effect - Create a special effect at Point[1] using Objects\Spawnmodels\Other\NeutralBuildingExplosion\NeutralBuildingExplosion.mdl
        Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
        For each (Integer A) from 1 to 5, do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Set Point[2] = (Point[1] offset by 250.00 towards (72.00 x (Real((Integer A)))) degrees)
                Special Effect - Create a special effect at Point[2] using Abilities\Spells\Human\FlameStrike\FlameStrike1.mdl
                Set Effect[(Integer A)] = (Last created special effect)
                Custom script:   call RemoveLocation(udg_Point[2])
        For each (Integer A) from 1 to 10, do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Set Point[2] = (Point[1] offset by 500.00 towards (36.00 x (Real((Integer A)))) degrees)
                Special Effect - Create a special effect at Point[2] using Abilities\Spells\Human\FlameStrike\FlameStrike1.mdl
                Set Effect[((Integer A) + 5)] = (Last created special effect)
        For each (Integer A) from 1 to 20, do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Set Point[2] = (Point[1] offset by 1000.00 towards (18.00 x (Real((Integer A)))) degrees)
                Set Effect[((Integer A) + 15)] = (Last created special effect)
        Environment - Change terrain type at Point[1] to Lordaeron Summer - Dirt using variation -1 in an area of size 15 and shape Circle
        Environment - Change terrain type at Point[1] to Lordaeron Summer - Rough Dirt using variation -1 in an area of size 8 and shape Circle
        Environment - Create a 7.00 second Normal ripple deformation at Point[1] with starting radius 0.00, ending radius 2000.00, and depth 500.00, using 0.50 second ripples spaced 500.00 apart
        Environment - Create a 0.50 second Permanent crater deformation at Point[1] with radius 2000.00 and depth 300.00
        Unit - Kill (Triggering unit)
        Camera - Shake the camera for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) with magnitude 1000.00
        Camera - Rotate camera 1440.00 degrees around Point[1] for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) over 7.00 seconds
        Wait 7.00 seconds
        Custom script:   call RemoveLocation(udg_Point[1])
        Player Group - Pick every player in (All players controlled by a User player) and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Player - Enable Detonate (Bomb) for (Picked player)
        For each (Integer A) from 1 to 35, do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Special Effect - Destroy Effect[(Integer A)]
        Camera - Stop swaying/shaking the camera for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
        Camera - Set the camera bounds for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) to (Initial camera bounds)
        Camera - Reset camera for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) to standard game-view over 0.00 seconds
            If - Conditions
                (Number of units in Group) Greater than or equal to 1
            Then - Actions
                    Loop - Actions
                        Unit Group - Remove (Picked unit) from Group
            Else - Actions
Code:
Sliding
    Events
        Time - Every 0.03 seconds of game time
    Conditions
    Actions
            Loop - Actions
                    If - Conditions
                        (Unit is alive) Equal to False
                    Then - Actions
                            If - Conditions
                                ((Picked unit) is alive) Equal to True
                            Then - Actions
                                Set Point[3] = (Position of (Picked unit))
                                Set Real[1] = (Angle from Point[1] to Point[3])
                                Set Real[2] = (Distance between Point[1] and Point[3])
                                Set Point[4] = (Point[3] offset by 25.00 towards Real[1] degrees)
                                    If - Conditions
                                        Real[2] Less than or equal to 2000.00
                                    Then - Actions
                                        Unit - Move (Picked unit) instantly to Point[4]
                                    Else - Actions
                                        Unit - Unpause (Picked unit)
                                        Unit Group - Remove (Picked unit) from Group
                                    If - Conditions
                                        (Number of units in Group) Less than or equal to 0
                                    Then - Actions
                                        Custom script:   call DestroyGroup(udg_Group)
                                        Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)
                                    Else - Actions
                                Custom script:   call RemoveLocation(udg_Point[3])
                                Custom script:   call RemoveLocation(udg_Point[4])
                            Else - Actions
                    Else - Actions

Warning: Due to the fact that it is a WIP and is very buggy, i HIGHLY recommend that you do NOT insert into your map
Warning2: Do NOT let the hero at the bottom right die if you want to see the WTF Cinematic.

muchalive

Reaction score
nice

i like how the bombs explode and everyone slides off like that.

I wish i knew how to do that. mmm will it be alright for me to see how you did that.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Uh... so the whole game is blowing stuff up? Not that... blowing stuff up isn't fun (real life would be cool-er) :D; but is that all you do forever? You should add more objectives and bonuses in-game, while keeping the BLOW UP NUKE WTF thing. :thup:

Tyman2007

Ya Rly >.
Reaction score
For those who don't know its not qualified to be put into the spells section. It is still incomplete with still bugs in it. Yes it is just a demonstration.

However. Due to the fact that i have more important things to work on i will discontinue this.

Thank you for your positive comments.. well.. Those who said positive comments...

juty

Zoom out problems look smaller
Reaction score
lol terrorist favorite game but they try to loss every time lol

Tyman2007

Ya Rly >.
Reaction score
Its mostly for a cinematic. Also its something to laugh at.

It has no overall purpose. Unless you want to make it so that like You plant a bomb at a base then blow it up. Id enjoy the game =)

punwisp

Reaction score
Or, you make the map like a maze and a group of players has to find the player controlled unit, and if it hits there base, the pple trying to catch the unit with the bomb will lose.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
looks laggy o_O

Tyman2007

Ya Rly >.
Reaction score
Its free of most memory leaks.

The only lag you should get is when you first cast the spell because of the knockback.

manofsteel

Reaction score
This is a good idea and I had fun testing the spell, but it didn't only lagged the first time it lagged all of the times (my computer are not bad).
Anyway, good looking spell:).

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
LOL wtf boom ahh thats so kikass and i bet you used the WTF...BOOOOOOOOOOOM MUAHAHAHA sound lol

Tyman2007

Ya Rly >.
Reaction score
Glad you liked it, i experienced lag only the first time i used it. If i ever DO update it im gonna add a preload system. That might reduce lag a bit. Although i dont really know how to add a preload system since i dont know JASS.. And also i cant use vJass because my newgen crashes when i open up the trigger editor..

No i dont have newgen in my WC3 directory.
Yes i have a previous version of the world editor.
Yes i have re-downloaded everything about 3 times but no luck.

If you post some links on how to preload something with this, and/or tell me how to fix the newgen problem i will +rep you.

R@i_no_Wyrm

Reaction score
lool after the bomb explodes everything went up and suffer a hopeless fate :D

I love the song and cinematic hahahhahaha. why dont make ppl fell out of the shop after :p

Tyman2007

Ya Rly >.
Reaction score
Because the shop thing was a bonus and since its not part of the bomb i really dont see a point in working on it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.