Xbox Live

H

Hellfire27

hey ppl i was wonderin how to get xbox live cuz ive gotten like 100 different answers and i think they are all wrong and do u have to pay???

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
hey ppl i was wonderin how to get xbox live cuz ive gotten like 100 different answers and i think they are all wrong and do u have to pay???

I believe you have to pay...although I played for free somehow before :eek:
and I think I still do.

To connect to X-Box Live you need to use the wire it comes with(or one similar) or buy the wireless adapter cost 100$ or 50-70$ used...then you need wireless internet...for the wire one...you plug it into the back of the x-box and then into a modem

H

Hellfire27

ok thx ill try it and see... and its wierd cuz no on e has told me dat they always say its automatic or theres no such thing lol.

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
ok thx ill try it and see... and its wierd cuz no on e has told me dat they always say its automatic or theres no such thing lol.

Well once you plug it into the modem..run a Test Connection on your xbox and it should find it...if not...shut them both down(including the modem) then put them both on and it should reset itself automatically

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Plug the Ethernet cable into your Xbox and then into a modem, hit "Sign up for Xbox Live" on your account page, and it should connect.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.