**Xboxs 360 450$ Of Crap(Please Read)***

Status
Not open for further replies.

worldofDeath

Reaction score
Please guys it may be long but please just sit and read. Tell me if you had any problems with your xbox. Thanks for reading guys,

Today and mostly the last 5-month’s of my life have been a living hell. Ya ya Xbox 360 this and Xbox 360 that. However, really? Why cant it not fail why does it have to break. And why does there have to be the 3 Ring of Deaths. These four words are spooky to me. Maybe not to you or your friends. Nevertheless, this frightens me. Hell Xbox is so popular, but you don’t hear about the problems it holds.

Anyways, so about 4 months ago I had a slight problem with my Xbox 360. The power supply completely melted into my entertement stand burning my power supply and almost burning down my entertment stand. Nice one to. Cost me many hard-earned cash from summer jobs. So I called up 1 800 4my Xbox which to this day I know completely to heart. I can call with my eyes closed. Like some one texting.

So I called talk to this Indian half paid taken are American jobs away.( I’m not races I don’t hate Indians don’t get me wrong I like them, just if you cant speak English then leave please) So I finally understand what they where saying and was later shipped a new power supply, besides the fact that it destroyed my nice stand. (Which they would not repair since it was so my fault as they said) And well I got about 2 months of good Xbox playing until about 9 weeks ago when hell hit me in the face. Bam red friggen lights went off.

I had heard just a little about this problem, made me a totally reack, and hoped it would of not happened to me, but it did. So I called up Xbox yet again and probley talked to someone for at least an hour till they finally told me. “Wait 3-6 weeks for a box to be shipped to you with shipping labels and directions on how to get it to us.”(3-6 weeks!....) So I waited and waited….. Hey, it finally came nice so I quickly put it in there and dropped it off at ups. In addition, it was shipped. So about a week passed I called they gave me a shipping number and said it still has not came in and will probley be 3 more days or so. So I waited. Looked up the tracking number, which didn’t work. Great. Called them back asked it they got it about 2 days later. They got it.

I asked why they gave me a wrong tracking number and told me they had given a wrong one to me. Which they never told me. And I waited 3 weeks for it to get repaired and shipped back. And yet again the tracking number was wrong. Never got the real one.. And within 3 weeks yesterday I got it! At 2:30 to bad I was at school and was going to go to some friends house for the rest of the night till about 10 got home. My mom picked it up for me. Thank God. Plug it in with my complement month of live and my free worthless game. And yet again. It did the same thing I returned it to them for.

Well to make the story short I probley talked to them about 3 hours today have gotten no where but that there sending me another gay box to put it in. And I came to find out it was a refurbish Xbox 360. Which the pieces of this so called new one where broken! And there head manger wont send me a brand new Xbox360 even though I have been a customer for years ever since Xbox started. ( And he knows that this is a pain, but he said he send me a controller with a game! Neat now I can sit there and play with my new controller and my new game box!) He will send me the same game they just gave me. And says that the box should be there within 4-6 weeks…. Moreover, that was manly all that can happen.

Ive had my Xbox for 6 months and had 4 months of repairs.. So what I just turned in for repair needs a new repair and I only got 10 minutes of play nice! Maybe when its fixed by Christmas time ill get 30 minutes of play before I have to get it repaired again. SWEET! Really 450$ of my money is gone. There happy they have my money am I no im pissed..

Cont.... Night Of Reckoning.
Hello this is max. What can i help you with today.... "customer support"(siad that a million times) One hour of wasteless time and now they think its my power supply that has gone bad. And are finally sending me a powersupply. About time. within 2 days! i think. They siad they Expedite it. But i dont belive that. o well. Ill let you know when it comes and if it ever works agian. After i get it all fixed im going to make a turtoral on how to complian to xbox and get your stuff fixed(the easy way!)

hi_im_bob

......and you are?
Reaction score
same thing happened to my friend, but i own one and i have had no problems, and so have many other friends, so its a hit or miss thing. To bad....

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Recently my xbox says "Please put this disk in an xbox 360 console" no matter what I put in it
Apparently I have to buy a new DVD drive for it. I called that number, and they told me I had to pay them $100 and wait 2 months for them to get me a box to ship it, and for me to receive it. Needless to say, the phone call ended in a nice "Go **** yourself" and me hanging up.
Microsoft failed completely on the Xbox360 IMHO. It's a GREAT console, but the hardware sucks.

My friends also recently DESTROYED his Halo 3 disk, and broke the DVD drive doing it.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
360's are VERY faulty. Almost all the 360's that my friends have, don't work.

Luckily, mine has never given me a single problem, except the DVD Drive getting stuck when opening, but it opens after about 5 tries :p I don't use it often though, about um...1 hour a week lol.

I wonder if you can sue them... they probably have some twisted lie in there TOS or something though.

N2o)

Retired.
Reaction score
alot of my m8s have had memory error things, screw the xbox, get a wii, they're mint.

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I had to get 4 Xbox 360s I dunno how many more I'll need to get if they keep breaking.

worldofDeath

Reaction score
Im thinking about going to clark harward on this. This is really pissin me off. I cant play a friggen game.... Isnt that y i bought the xbox360.... I think im going to go off and sell it to gamerzone or some place get some money and run off and get a wii. And let the person that bought my crappy system deal with its crap..

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
Mine has broken yet...and I don't intend on it breaking...

I treat it like a brother :rolleyes:

If it does break...I will sue ;)

worldofDeath

Reaction score
I treated mine nicly i never hit it or anything. Its just my luck. I have owned every system from n64 up to a 360 i have yet gotten wii or ps3 but out of all my systems the only ststem i have had problems with is 360.argg

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Are you sure this was an accident
Companies make easy breaking pencils so you have to buy more :p

So this could be on purpose for we all know...
Mircosoft has the world in its hand, so it can do whatever it wants pretty much

It may sound crazy but it makes sense XD

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
I didn't mention sueing did I?

I just say it could be an evil plan
A Genius plan but still evil XD

Business Executives are the Roots of all Evil

Edit: oh you were talking to ban XD

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
I got my 360 about 4 weeks ago, worked like a charm this far, but we will see how long this last. I got 5 IRL friends who got a 360 too, one of them had it's power supply broken, the 4 other worked fine. Anyway, I guess I am lucky if my xbox survives.

And good luck to you with broken hardware, may the force be with you!

- 1100 posts :eek:

N2o)

Retired.
Reaction score
Yes it is, it translate to "ORLY?".

Offtopic - You should have a binary conversation with him :rolleyes:

Ontopic - Xbox 360s seem more trouble than they're worth, PS3s are extremely expensive and Wiis are a whole load of fun, i know which i'd prefer sitting in my living room waiting to be played.

juty

Zoom out problems look smaller
Reaction score
Interesting I was thinking at one stage off getting one no I won't get one and I will talk every one out off buy it thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.