**Xboxs 360 450$ Of Crap(Please Read)***

Status
Not open for further replies.

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
For XBox 360:

1 - Get a surge protector. My cousin had a really bad problem which broke his PS3 because he wasn't using one. Luckily, he still had a few days of his warranty.

2 - Buy an extended warranty. You do NOT want to have to spend 400 bucks more again.

3 - Treat your 360 like a brother, as Mizuio said.

4 - Register on some official or really good 360 help forum just in case you need fast help.

Ps3s are worth the money. They are stable, but the online sucks because it is unstable, at least it is free.

I suggest getting a 360, I have one and it works wonders. A lot of problems are the owner's faults, 360s usually don't break them selves. Same thing with WEU...

worldofDeath

Reaction score
For XBox 360:

1 - Get a surge protector. My cousin had a really bad problem which broke his PS3 because he wasn't using one. Luckily, he still had a few days of his warranty.

2 - Buy an extended warranty. You do NOT want to have to spend 400 bucks more again.

3 - Treat your 360 like a brother, as Mizuio said.

4 - Register on some official or really good 360 help forum just in case you need fast help.

Ps3s are worth the money. They are stable, but the online sucks because it is unstable, at least it is free.

I suggest getting a 360, I have one and it works wonders. A lot of problems are the owner's faults, 360s usually don't break them selves. Same thing with WEU...

Ya but supposble xbox was made in america and when i grow up i hope to be haveing a job in america i dont want to support a system that is made some wheres else. Unless its the wii bec that is cool and cheap lol. And not trust me my xbox 360 is in mint condtion. MINT. I swar to you.

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
And those are the kind of horror stories that drove me to buy a Wii. The PS3 is too expensive, 360 horror stories were everywhere, so Wii we go and Mii and my family havel lots of fun with it :D

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
The only problem with Wii, is that it won't have as many games as Xbox 360. It will have a lot of Mario games mainly, but he does pwn. In my area, all Wiis are sold out.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Are you sure this was an accident
Companies make easy breaking pencils so you have to buy more :p

So this could be on purpose for we all know...
Mircosoft has the world in its hand, so it can do whatever it wants pretty much

It may sound crazy but it makes sense XD

Stop the conspiracy theories, none of them are true.

You can't sue them, you bought their product.

He's right.

PS3s cost to much.

So is he.

Glad I'm no longer entertained by console gaming.

Oh, you're special! ^.^ ;)

The only problem with Wii, is that it won't have as many games as Xbox 360. It will have a lot of Mario games mainly, but he does pwn. In my area, all Wiis are sold out.

Trust me, it will keep getting games. The Wii just got a wrestling game in WWE SDvR 2008, plus it has racing, shooting, fighting, other forms of sports... The genres just keep growing every time I walk into the store :)

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I buy an Xbox 360 when it came out. No problems and I play almost daily.

For those saying Wii is fun, I don't see any shooting games or FPS, strategy, etc.

worldofDeath

Reaction score
ya the wii is lacking in cool older people games like GOW and halo and Assiasnes creed for that matter.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
If you are going to buy a 360, buy an Elite, the hardware in them is a bit better than the crap that is in the old ones.

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score

For those saying Wii is fun, I don't see any shooting games or FPS, strategy, etc.

Red Steel
Metroid Prime 3 (Ok, thats actually a First Person Adventure but SAME THING!)
Wii Play (somewhat)

Not even the Xbox 360 has a stragety game on it XD

N2o)

Retired.
Reaction score
Red Steel
Metroid Prime 3 (Ok, thats actually a First Person Adventure but SAME THING!)
Wii Play (somewhat)

Not even the Xbox 360 has a stragety game on it XD

More so, Wii Sports and Striker's Charge, the two best sports game i've ever played.

Shooting - Resident Evil, and to some extent Scarface
Strategy - Smooth Moves? Wii play is a strategy game too. and what do you class as strategy anyway, most games need a strategy to be good at them.

Demi666

Reaction score
You should have bought wii:rolleyes:

My girlfriends brother got a new 360 free when his 360 just stopped working
or im not sure he got a new one they might have repaired it for him but it works for him now :)

worldofDeath

Reaction score
they have to repiar it 3 times before i can get a new one. But this is my 3rd time and i havent gotten crap.

~GaLs~

† Ғσſ ŧħə ѕαĸε Φƒ ~Ğ䣚~ †
Reaction score
My 360 had got an melt down last month. ><
Aw, nevermind. I don't bother repairing it thou, as I said what DDRtist said in first page to the customer support. ==

My mother did bash me for that too. But, well. I'll just give up console gaming and practising some programing on comp.

Comp > console.

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score

You know why?

Cause the Wii is meant for kids...like children in grammer school that shouldn't be exposed to bloody and or gory games...

That is why the Wii barely has any games like that...but when you reach somewhat around 13-14 I think we all like to see blood and gore :rolleyes:

So yeah...I think the Wii is for kids...X Box 360 and PS3 for a more older audience.

worldofDeath

Reaction score
My 360 had got an melt down last month. ><
Aw, nevermind. I don't bother repairing it thou, as I said what DDRtist said in first page to the customer support. ==

My mother did bash me for that too. But, well. I'll just give up console gaming and practising some programing on comp.

Comp > console.

Ya but i need MY FOOTBALL!

Good point hero. But what is the top selling system atm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.