AoS Xtreme Candy War 2k9 - Need your help

Rommel

Reaction score
-This is a mod of the Blizzard's Xtreme candy war 2k6
-Totally 31 new heroes.
-Custom spells based on WOW.
-About 60 items with recipe system.
-This map is now unlock, but i had to export a lot of icons, models and SFXs to reduce its size.
-However, if you are playing on b.net, i suggest that you optimize it first, use Vexorian or SLK Optimizer...find them at wc3campaigns.net.
-If you encounter anybug, plz pm me.
-My email is: [email protected]

EDIT:
It seems that i did something wrong with the instance ""Not enough storage available for D:\Temp\Source\BuildEngine\Jass2\instance"
I dont know why, my code is clean and safe,..thats for sure but the game keep crashing though it took me hours to check and optimize my map.
I have sent 1 months on this without sleeping for many nights,..so its a real apocalypse.
I leave the map unlock, so if you can help me abit, i would be thankful. All spells are written in JASS, but dont worry, its short and clear, hix. And i think the spell is the problem :emote_confused:

....I tried to clear all JASS code last night..the game did not crash, but it took me 5 min to return to the game interface screen whenever i quit...:emote_eekani:

http://epicwar.com/maps/68326/

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
you shuld give us a pre optimized map to reduce the amount of versions on b-net (even a one byte differnce will force you to re-dl the entire map)

that is.. after you fix that problem, but you canput links for both optimized and unoptimixed so theres one we can look at and one we can host

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.