Yaaaaaaay :d Im Getting Wii

Demi666

Reaction score
YAAAY

so finally after a long waiting im getting WII tomorrow (19th) and i couldnt be more happyier:D

anyways i was woundering if someone could recommend some good games? except twilight princess ofc couse i will buy it:D

and metroid prime 3 (is it out)

anyways i would like some info on wii please:) like is it playable online and such:)?

Xapphire

Liberty, Simply said; a lie.
Reaction score
get call of duty 4 when that comes out.. 3 isnt bad either.. and madden 07

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
Dragon Ball Z budik.....w/e its called, too hard to spell, thats good, you need to play it around 2 times before you get addicted :rolleyes: just like some games, only boring at start. DONT get Red Steel. It sucks. And DO reserve Super Smash Bros Brawl.

Mario Party 8 is alright, and Super Paper Mario just pwns....

Demi666

Reaction score
Dragon Ball Z budik.....w/e its called, too hard to spell, thats good, you need to play it around 2 times before you get addicted :rolleyes: just like some games, only boring at start. DONT get Red Steel. It sucks. And DO reserve Super Smash Bros Brawl.

Mario Party 8 is alright, and Super Paper Mario just pwns....

current list =

Zelda Twilight Princess
Super Paper Mario
Super Smash Brawl
Call Of Duty 4

-

is metroid prime 3 out yet? ive played 1 and 2 and i got addicted lol^^ 100% on first 1 and 94% on second one

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
IT's Out In North America. Will be out later in Europe ^_^.

Another good suggestion is Wii Play, but thats only if you got someone to play it with. :D

ArmedCitizen

Kisses Cats
Reaction score
Rayman: Raving Rabbids had some really fun minigames, I'd say it is worth getting.

Also agree Madden 07 is awesome.

Little reviews I wrote on other forums:

Rayman: Raving Rabbids
This is the most recent game I have bought for my Wii. The Minigames are insanely fun, though a bit repetitive. I think Ubisoft out did themselves with the games where you have to shoot the rabbids to save the golbtrixes or whatever they are.

I didn't like how short the game actually is. I beat it in like the first three hours of having it. I was quite disappointed to say the least.

Their next game is going to be even more promising. Rayman: Raving Rabbids 2, which is only going to be out for the Wii, is hopefully going to really take advantage of the controller's motion sensitivity. It is going to have much more minigames and they aren't going to be remakes of each other like in the first one. Plus you are going to be able to customize your own rabbid that you can use on muiltiplayer. It is going to be sweet. :shock:

Here is the offical site: http://raymanzone.us.ubi.com/ravingrabbids/index.html

Madden 07

I never really liked Madden games or Football games in general. They bore me. Was always the same thing over, and over.

It was totally different with the Wii. Running is just as exciting as running in real life. (referring to a ball carry) The way the used the remotes is just amazing. You actually have to think some instead of just jamming 'A' or something of that sorts. The jukes, stiff arms, and spins are 10x more fun to do. I don't really know what to say. This game was just unbelievable on the Wii. Maybe even my favorite.

The kicking is awful. You have to keep the remote perfectly straight or else it goes way off. Hopefully they improved that on 08. That was the only bad thing about the game in my opinion.

P.S. It is fun as hell to make a character that is like 300 pounds, short, and super fast. They are almost impossible to tackle. :cool:

They may sound a little weird because I just copied and pasted but I think you can get the gist of it. :p

Reaction score
Games of 2007:

Harvest Moon Magical Melody (19.10.2007)

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (26.10.2007)

Super Mario Galaxy (16.11.2007)

Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles (30.11.2007)

Pokémon Battle Revolution (07.12.2007) - Very nice if you have Pokemon Diamond/Pearl for DS

Games of 200(8):

Battalion Wars 2

Wii Fit

Mario Kart Wii

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

(final names aren't confirmed..)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.