AoS Yet another 3-way Mini AoS!

T

toaster

Welcome to tAoSt!

The goal of this project is to create a fast, turbulent, 3-way AoS with enough elements to turn the tides of battle easily, making the game always interesting. The tAoSt is meant to be a short 15 minute game.

Screenshot of the Map:

Why scale everything down? Why not make it 64x64??
Being a 32x32 map scaling all the models down will give a better overview of the battle. Besides, tall trees are cool, and small models look neat.

Features
- All Custom Heroes
- Random Events (such as tornadoes, storms, etc) around the battlefield at any time.
- Bonus gameplay for the first to die (options to aid other players with auras, increases, send in a meteor, etc.)
- Army upgrades and extra buyable units.
- Action filled feel because of broad sight and proximity of bases.

Cooperation Needs
Please note that I don't really like asking people to do things for me, but for anyone wishing to help:
- Balance
- Hero ideas
- Hero submissions are always preferred and welcome ;)

Please note that development of this mini AoS may be slow due to real life taking over ;)

Thanks for reading!

27mad

Nice

Nice , really gd i'll love to help actually i'll start making a hero 4 u :thup:

T

toaster

Wow! thanks!

I'll fill it up with the melee heroes while I work on triggers, events, balance etc.

thanks for the the thumbs up and the submission!

27mad

how about

Name: NatureMan
Story: Born in a forest he mastered the art of the wild
Att: Main INT
MS:260-->300
Range:450-->600

Skills:
<Mass Entagle Roots> AOE:
Entagles all enemys in an area dealing X damge over Y sec.

<Field of life> AOE :
Causes the area to sprout healing Natureman for X every Y sec, has a 10% to root any enemy unit that attacks the Nature man for X sec

<Animal Form>:
Shifts you into a (bear or wolf) which causes (if bear X health and X armor And X strenght)\(if cat + X AGI and X damage And cat aura which increases MS and gives a chance to dodge)

ULTIMATE:
<Natures call>:
calls apon the ancients , spawning 2 ancients (possibly ancient of the wind UNrooted) which have spiecal abelities :
-force of nature-spawns tearnts
-call of the winds- heals all allies in X range for Y
-thorns aura- thorns AOE
-ancients cries- reduces enemy armor by X and reduces enemy hit points by X, while increasing allie attack spead and hit points
i'm making this guy for u , do u want/like him??

manofsteel

Reaction score
You should really improve the terrain, don't use blizzard cliffs you got so small space so I suggest you make use of the space. I must say that I like the name of the map. :)

Btw. here is a fast hero idea.

Name: Irshoy the Living Flame.
Model: Firelord or something else.

Spell 1: [Active, Point]Irshoy fires a flame out of him self, enemy units that get in range of the flame starts to burn for X seconds.

Spell 2: [Passive] All attacks made agains him increase his damage by 3, stacks up to X damage, and lasts for 25 seconds.

Spell 3: Turns an enemy on fire, causes it to flee and also suffer damage each second.

Ulti: [Active, Channel] The flame sends flames out of himself, making him smaller and smaller, when there's nothing left he implodes deals heavy damage in an area.
Btw, good luck. :thup:

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
Very interesting map! I wish you luck for it and I will give suggestions when I can get myself to think (feeling lethargic right now).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.