CYRRIC

Reaction score
This map is map is finish you can make it all the long
just need to finish some text and teraining for the main thing

but the map is playable

DL Map here

don't hesite to post here your com

Déscription :
the map is split in two part, on the left one there are 2 town controle by normal IA, on is human and you allie that you have to protect from the other one undead

you have to protect your allié from undead and from some wave.
you you have to go to the other side of the map to exp you hero to protect your allie

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
I tried it.
My bad, I'm just kidding. It's in another language (from the download website to the map's filename) So I didn't bother.

CYRRIC

Reaction score
yes the map is on french but id doesn't bother that much to understand how to play

CYRRIC

Reaction score
cause i dont know very well all the option of this forum

o yes i used it before but you are limited you can only store 3 picture that ridiculous

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just about no one will play if they can't read it.

Lyerae

I keep popping up on this site from time to time.
Reaction score
cause i dont know very well all the option of this forum

The settings are pretty much standard across dozens of forum softwares, as well as blogs, wikis, and other assorted types of web-pages.

That, and it's not really that hard.

CYRRIC

Reaction score
the map is in french not in japanes and many people play map in english or other language and htey doesnt understand the text

do as you want

when it will finish a english version will be post but i wanted to make it test before

joohen

Reaction score
Erm, how the hell can we defend our ally with a hero which have damage of 18-40 and the creep that have 10k over dmg? you gotta change your terrain, it is plain and erm....boring. You can improve on your cinematics, the effects are kinda nice although i don't know what are they talking about. :p:p

CYRRIC

Reaction score
yes terraing i said it on the topics i have to work on it a litle but read the explain on the first post

you have to go the the left side of the map to kill creeps et get money so you can go to your basement and buy tomes and item

joohen

Reaction score
URGH. so thats how you play huh? spamming tomes? i dun even know the objectives and some of the item's effect. oh yeah, please create more interesting abilities not just default skills.

CYRRIC

Reaction score
i do what i want the interest of the map is the chalenge to protect the city and the litle scenario put you a litle more into the map thats all

the systeme is not so dificult but the map is intersting just cause what you play normaly

if i copy the map of someone else what the matter to play or to create map

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.