You know... WoW lore isn't as bad as it is thought out to be.

wc3shady

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Hmm. Very convincing, though dreadlords are not truly undead. They are a type of demon known as Nathrezim. I don't think demons are eternal like undead. Next, Frostmourne steals souls. What keeps it from stealing Mal'Ganis' (if he has one, we may never know)?

Arthas had just received Frostmourne. He hasn't learned it's full power, that to steal souls.

Genkora

Frog blast the vent core!
Reaction score
Although, you have to wonder why Varimathras cried when sylvanas threatened his life, and decided to join her so she wouldn't kill him.

Dakho

()[o__o]()
Reaction score
Mal'ganis is alive in WoW? What has this world come to?! Mal'ganis is the whole reason Arthas went to Northrend to get Frostmourne! What garbage.

No.... you use the Caverns of Time, and with the assistance of the Bronze Dragonflight, travel back in time to defeat him under the pretense of helping Arthas, while trying to stop an enemy dragonflight from messing up time.

Fictional

Reaction score
No.... you use the Caverns of Time, and with the assistance of the Bronze Dragonflight, travel back in time to defeat him under the pretense of helping Arthas, while trying to stop an enemy dragonflight from messing up time.

Minor Correction/Addition: You don't defeat him so much as make him cry a lot and run off to Northrend... which in turn explains the whole reason Arthas goes to Northrend, kills his men off and becomes the Lich King.

wc3shady

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Mal'Ganis is Alive
Read "Encounter at Onslaught Harbor"
There's a line of quests at Onslaught Harbor, the Scarlet Crusade place in Icecrown Glacier, in which you end up killing the guy Barean Westwind, and out from his corpse pops Mal'Ganis. He survived and with his homeboy, Balnazzar, has been corrupting the Scarlet Crusade. The Scarlet Crusade was once the Silver Hand, how do you think it got corrupted?

Dakho, I'm quoting another post of mine for you.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.