Discussion You want this (NUON Official SDK, NUON schematics, NUON manuals and more)

Skah T

Former VML engineer
Reaction score
Mostly because it's over 200 MB. Still, good point. Let's try this. I uploaded it to my site. Feel free to grab it from there. If my site starts running out of bandwidth I'll yank it, but let's see how it goes.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

mltv

Awesome, thank you! If you need to take it offline, then others can PM to grab it from me in the future.

Now, only if I could get my hands on IS3 :)

Stiletto

Cool Member
Reaction score
Hi gang. Sorry to resurrect the dead but could we get this going again? Inquiring minds want to have a look-see.

Skah T

Former VML engineer
Reaction score
I will start the seed again when I get home tonight. Can't be torrenting at work :p

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
It looks this file might be lost. Anybody download it back in the day? This was back before cloud storage was readily available and everyone was using file sharing and I understand the file was over 200 megs. If anybody has this file or knows a link to where it can be downloaded let me know so I can archive it and make it available.

Stephen

NUON Lover!
Reaction score
Great - glad I could help. If there's any other documentation or stuff you need, let me know. I am pretty sure I saved every last bit of it. I wish I had cloned the damn Nuon coding forums. It was amazing posting a question about the just released SDK, and getting answers from the hardware creators! I really had fun with this system, and I actually spoke of the Nuon coding I did for my last 2 jobs :)

I'd love it it we could get an SD based optical drive emulator for these machines, as well as a way of uploading code via the controller port as opposed to burning a CD-R every time. I would actually say, that is more important for now (IMHO) than getting authentication to work. If we had this, more developers could be persuaded to try stuff.

I must say though - I've been coding full time since mid 2007 and the only hobby coding time I have now, is spent on the Atari 8-bit - but using the VBXE upgrade. It would take something hella crazy to get me back to Nuon coding.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Great - glad I could help. If there's any other documentation or stuff you need, let me know. I am pretty sure I saved every last bit of it. I wish I had cloned the damn Nuon coding forums. It was amazing posting a question about the just released SDK, and getting answers from the hardware creators! I really had fun with this system, and I actually spoke of the Nuon coding I did for my last 2 jobs :)

I'd love it it we could get an SD based optical drive emulator for these machines, as well as a way of uploading code via the controller port as opposed to burning a CD-R every time. I would actually say, that is more important for now (IMHO) than getting authentication to work. If we had this, more developers could be persuaded to try stuff.

I must say though - I've been coding full time since mid 2007 and the only hobby coding time I have now, is spent on the Atari 8-bit - but using the VBXE upgrade. It would take something hella crazy to get me back to Nuon coding.

Carl is working on the NUON Controller stuff now maybe after he has at that for a while he might know more to get something going through the controller port.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.