Your best Diablo moment ?

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Diablo was a good, yet frightening experience for me. I was very small back then. However when DII came out, I was older and I cloud fully enjoy it. The entire diablo expirience was superb, but there was one moment that I can say that was the best for me: The moment I got my grubby little hands on the horadric cube for the first time. I had an amazon, not the best build, not the best items. However I had a lot, and I do mean a lot of sockets. When I got the horadric cube, I knew what I was able to do with it even though Dekart Kane didn't give me the instructions. I went back to town. Talked to him. Then I started to explore it's features. For me that was the best moment.

What was yours ?

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
I love to adventure from a poor man going from 1 character with nothing to the guy with multiple good characters.

I never get the overly twinked out guys because i don't go farm for those 20 health 20 mana small charms.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
getting d2, installing it, and watching the amazing graphics! man did that town portal ever look neat! especially compared to the d1 town portal. d2 isnt exactly perf gfx nowadays but back then i was just amazed. i was like 6 or 7 so every little aspect was amazing to me

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
dude, DII graphics weren't that good, but most of the time I was using only the TAB map. I mean, I was watching the core of the map and just looking at the actual battlefield when encountering powerful units.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
the only other game i played was d1, so i was comparing ;)

Jimpy

The Invisible Observer
Reaction score
My favorite part of D2 was that my first character (ever to clarify) was hard-core-ladder necromancer and I got to level 35 before being pk'd by a charger paladin. I feel like it gives me some boasting rights for just diving into the most difficult settings. :p

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
I think the most fun was defeating Baal and walking around trying to figure out what the "big" reward was, getting a piece of shit thing and thinking "Well. That was a few months of my life wasted." only to start playing another character :rolleyes:

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
I think the most fun was defeating Baal and walking around trying to figure out what the "big" reward was, getting a piece of shit thing and thinking "Well. That was a few months of my life wasted." only to start playing another character :rolleyes:

Thats why D2 was amazing. No matter how crappy things turned out last time, you always go back to it. Its like crack.

DM Cross

Reaction score
I think I won on my Druid... Then my next best was my Barb...

I had a Necro that never got past Act 3, though, I believe.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
I think I won on my Druid... Then my next best was my Barb...

I had a Necro that never got past Act 3, though, I believe.

Necro's are fun, but bosses destroy them.. no corpses near them D=

I beat it with almost all classes... all except the necro >.<

DM Cross

Reaction score
Do Poison/Bone Necro's do any better? Bosses are mostly immune to poison, aren't they?

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Do Poison/Bone Necro's do any better? Bosses are mostly immune to poison, aren't they?

Nope. Poison is really weak in anything but pvp... I have a level 80'ish poison necro, he could kill players in pvp but did nothing to monsters and bosses unless you are over leveled.

And bone... I don't know. I always hated bone necros :/

DM Cross

Reaction score
My favorite build for Necro is always Bone and Summon o_O How do you hate Bone?

Tru_Power22

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Lol. I tried playing bone necro failed hard. I got to act three and my skeletons became useless. My golems were underleveled, and I had no corpse explosion x_x.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
My favorite build for Necro is always Bone and Summon o_O How do you hate Bone?

Bone Necros, Hammerdins, Whirlwind Barbs, Fire Druids, Amazons, Martial Arts Assassins.

Hate playing those classes. I just don't have fun with them :\

DM Cross

Reaction score
Hmm. Never used a Fire Druid...

Always Summons and Shapeshifting :) Gotta love the little army of creatures, backed by turning into a giant bear! ^.^

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Druids are nice. However my strongest druid was a fire druid.... coincidence or not, I had the first spell on max, along with the poison wormy and the spirit that regenerates your mana(or was it hit points I don't remember, foggyness) I also got good items... in the end, I was pwning evrything.... with the first spell xD

Just note: It wasn't easy or anything, no, I had to plan everything like I would with every other character. Just the combo of charms I got + the skill built was very nice.... It is a shame that they stole my ACC...

DM Cross

Reaction score
Druids are really the "Jack of all Trades" of D2. They can do anything. Spells, support, combat, tank... I wonder how a group of nothing but Druids would do, if each Druid took up a different group role o_O

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
I was actually pretty lucky when I played first time with necro

reached hell difficulty but nothing more than that lol

I build up fire golem to the max and I was disappointed... imo fire golem is the most useless thing in DII

Curses + Revive is my friend now :p

LoveRPG

Reaction score
The greatest diablo moment is to know twice or trice as much as the other noobs that normally fills the channels and the battle.net, teaching them how it is really done, being cocky against noobs on youtube, making movies on their MASTER UBER CHARS that really sucks...

Hehehe, yeah I am evil!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.