Your best practical joke?

Zakyath

Reaction score
Which is your best practical joke?

We were going to have our first lesson in, uh, computer knowledge (dunno what it's called, hope you get what I mean) so every gathered around our teachers computer. So, what he didn't know was that a remote control for windows media play on the comp next to him was in possession of me and a friend and that his comp mouse and keyboard was unplugged and that the volume was on max.

So now when he was going to show whatever he wanted to show everyone gathered around him, and he turned on the screen as we turned on the Meatspin video together with "You spin me right round, baby, right round..." in the background. The volume was sky high.

Everyone was pretty chocked and in some kind of fear that soon turned to laughter. Our teacher got real pissed and started yelling and swearing, got panic when he couldn't turn it off, so he ran to the electricity switch by the door and gave us a ten minutes break while he was... looking over the issue.

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
was the meatspin displayed to the class.. or just the music..

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
It's a small one but it's where a friend got the name "Gullible Joe" from. I told him that if you pressed CTRL + A on the dektop then ENTER, it would bring up a secret game. And as our school has some 24 apps on the desktop, all were launched and he spent the next twenty minutes trying to figure out what went wrong :rolleyes:

Zakyath

Reaction score
Good one, gotta do it some time ;)

I'm going to give away caffeine tablets tomorrow (they taste like shit (and not just a little)) and say that it's mint pastels ;)

Jaujarahje

I have now changed this in the User CP
Reaction score
I don't want to type all of the plan out so the simple version is
Gave Ex-lax to a friend
Working on a prank for another one of my friends if any1 has any ideas

Darthfett

Aerospace/Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Reaction score
A Friend's:

1. 'Borrow' high school's golf cart.
2. Drive golf cart to school on another day
3. Put on your "Strongbad Costume".
4. Gather kids to cheer you on.
5. Drive around campus and laugh as the teachers chase you on the golf cart.

He had it on tape, but the video got overwritten.

ZGamer

Reaction score
There was a prank game with a maze, but if you accidently touched the walls, a screaming scary face would pop up on the screen. (I played it once, was traumatized for a long while after.)

So I sent it by e-mail to a friend, phoned him up and told him to try it. He made it to the third level, but then he touched one of the walls. I enjoyed listening to him squeal for the next few minutes.

:D

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
Made a program that has orders to open itself over and over, and replaced it with the Internet Explorer link on the school desktops (not the Firefox ones mind you) so that anyone choosing to use IE suffered freezing computers.

It was funny, and it taught a lesson: don't use IE.

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
I was on a lan once.
I had just learned how to make use of the shutdown command:eek:
My friend went away to get something, when he was gone I made a .bat file with the command in it and set it to 20min delay, and to display the message "This is childcontrol-virus, you now only have 20 minutes to play before your computer shuts down. Have fun!"
Then I put it in autostart and turned off his computer.

When he came back he started it. The first thing we heard was"WTF, I have gotten a virus.". Another friend started running towards the switch to pull the plug, and another started turning off his computer. The next hour, I spent telling everyone else while my friend who had gotten the "virus" started formatting his computer:p I stopped him right before he pushed yes to formatting and I deleted the file, but damn that was fun:D

for about 30mins there where total panic in that room:p

Jaujarahje

I have now changed this in the User CP
Reaction score
He was even laughing about it after the initial shock
And it actually worked out cause apparently he was constipated for a few days
I was surprised at how well he took it

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
We took a fire extinguisher and sprayed it into the back of one of those plastic bathroom shacks (because they were too cheap to build us a real one) and then got yelled at by the Master Sergeant.

When I was in BCT, people would just enter the combinations into the locks before they leave so they're faster to open next time they need something, so every once in a while I would just take a string and tie it to something in the back so when they opened it everything would fall out and then they would have to do pushups.

FireBladesX

Eating my wings!
Reaction score
For me, the old mayo-on-toilet seat is a good one while staying over at a friends house. Pisses them off quite a bit.
Always makes me feel evil inside, heh... <3
:(

...They always catch it right away, tho.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
For me, the old mayo-on-toilet seat is a good one while staying over at a friends house. Pisses them off quite a bit.
Always makes me feel evil inside, heh... <3
:(

...They always catch it right away, tho.

That one is pretty obvious.

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score
There was this girl that asked me too pull a prank on my friend that she was going out with. I said sure.
Fast forward to the night they where making love. My friend asked me to play some sexy songs to help ease the mood. I played a few right songs when they where kissing but when they started taking off their clothes i stripped down and played the ding dong song and waited for the right moment to burst into the room waving my junk like some male stripper. Man i had to fight to keep a straight face for that one. And for the rest of the night i graced them with Gunther songs like tutti frutti summer love. You know what was best about that. My friend's junk was already erected when i started waving my clearly longer one around. The girl stared in shock for the whole duration of the song.

Zakyath

Reaction score
There was this girl that asked me too pull a prank on my friend that she was going out with. I said sure.
Fast forward to the night they where making love. My friend asked me to play some sexy songs to help ease the mood. I played a few right songs when they where kissing but when they started taking off their clothes i stripped down and played the ding dong song and waited for the right moment to burst into the room waving my junk like some male stripper. Man i had to fight to keep a straight face for that one. And for the rest of the night i graced them with Gunther songs like tutti frutti summer love. You know what was best about that. My friend's junk was already erected when i started waving my clearly longer one around. The girl stared in shock for the whole duration of the song.

That's fucking great :D

BlowingKush

I hit the blunt but the blunt hit me.
Reaction score
I always enjoyed stretching shrink wrap over the toilet seat.

Oh ya, its also fun if you have multiple phone lines, to call up a teacher at school, and then call up a student in his/her class and then when they both pick up the phone, hit the conference call button. Each person will think they other called them and the conversations can get very funny and interesting. Whats REALLY cool is to call 2 people who know each other and they will engage in normal coversation and you can listen in... LOL

duyen

Reaction score

Pics or it didn't happen.

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Mixed up some weird crap from a couple of school lunches. Looked like grape juice.
Well, lets just say there was vomit. :rolleyes:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.