• Shaman

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Hunter

Votes: 12 17.9%

• Total voters

1)ark_Knight

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
...So I played that to level 19 then made a mage, got that to level 52... Made a Orc Hunter, got that to a really well geared lvl 28. and a buncha other alts that are levl13ish-20ish.

That so sounds like me lol.

I had a 28 NE hunter 1st, then a million 14-20 alts. I quit WoW and then I realized Horde was the place to be so I made a Troll Hunter and got him to 44, then quit. Then got back into WoW and made a BE Pally. He is my highest character and my main. A whopping lvl 58 lol. He has lvld about 3 or 4 times in the last 5-6 months hehe. Im a very slow leveler at high levels and I'm waiting for my payment to end, it's up till this December but them I'm probably done for good.

DhAoS[ARRC]

Reaction score
Hahah my first class? a warrior, i was staying at my friends house everyone morning from like 7-3 and i was only there for 4 days XD and i didn't play the WHOLE time. lol only got to level 8. But my First MAIN? Mage 55 =] stopped playing. got back into wc3 XD

I

icecankill

First main that is

I have no clue what my first character was, but I know the first one I got serious about was a Night Elf Rouge. But in the end that bored me and I went over to a High, ehem, Blood Elf Mage. Why did I do that, hmm....?

I

icecankill

wait I take that back! my first ever was an NE Hunter when I made a char at a friends house. But on my profile it was the NE Rouge.

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
I had a level 12 orc warlock named fenri, but then moved on to Mahucharn, a tauren druid. FOR THE HORDE!!

Rapmaster

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Druid first up to max lvl, then got a rogue up to 56 but got bored with it because it's basically the same playstyle as a catform druid (I know, a bit better at certain things but it just feels like a cat druid that can't heal!) Got most other classes up to around lvl 15. Found it really hard to do the same quests over and over again.

I quit before expansion, but I recently reactivated my account for some reason so I log in every 2 or 3 days and usually do nothing.

L

LRV-

Actually, my first character was a druid, but I got bored after just a couple of levels. Then I went the easy way; playing hunter that is. I took this dude to 60, and then started playing on my level, ehm 5, druid again, which today is my main. :)

w00t22

CSS L4D DoD? Steam ID = w00t22
Reaction score
first char was watrrior got 2 lvl 10 then made a hunter got him 2 30 then leveled my warrior 2 61 where it was immposible 2 level then my acct got banned. got new acct since alliance was gay made a be paladin and leveled like a manic, got 60-70 in 1 week and 69-70 as holy - 3 hours

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
first char was watrrior got 2 lvl 10 then made a hunter got him 2 30 then leveled my warrior 2 61 where it was immposible 2 level then my acct got banned. got new acct since alliance was gay made a be paladin and leveled like a manic, got 60-70 in 1 week and 69-70 as holy - 3 hours

Wow... you off school or work?

M

Morkdjevl1

First Class

2 RL friends got me into Wow. Since they are 70 Priest & 70 Hunter they thought it would we cool making me a Shammy (dranei ofc). And I never regretted that decision. Fun being a hybrid :D.

Maybe the reason why a druid would be cool as well...(no pally's, they bloody need on everything :D:D > no offense :D:D).

I tried making other alts (warrior, rogue), but I always seem to have most of the fun with my Shammy...(guess it's the sentimental value :D).

*Mørkdjevl - 68 Dps Shaman - Arathor EU*

M

Morkdjevl1

Alt

Since yesterday i rolled an alt warrior.

Got him up 'till lvl 12 and he also is quite nice to play with.

But what i was wondering: what's the most common talent tree for warriors?

Chjoodge

Reaction score
Warlock. Finally, some game had made a great necro/dark/psycho mage class (necro from Diablo 2 being close), so I couldn't miss it. And I loved it :)

AEK

Reaction score
My first character was a night elf druid, which i got to level 3 and deleted it ot create a tauren warrior which got to level 8 or so, then i created my first "proper" character as a human mage which i got to 60 in like 30 day played time (yeah i know FOREVER) thne i created my second alt, another night elf druid which i got to 60 and became my main raiding character as a resto (until the patch before BC) when i went feral raiding in AQ etc. Then in BC hit i leveled my druid to 70, then created a draenei shaman which i got to 70 in 10 days played :D and then i bothered to level my mage to 62 lolz, i hate mages now, in fact, i dont even play wow anymore. lol

zoll3

Reaction score
i actually just started playing for 2 weeks ago, and i first choosed to be tauren hunter, (just to say i like the tauren, in my opinion its the only one that looks okay xd) but after the first week i was level 17 and i was bored and sad that i couldnt wear mail armor, xD wierd reason but thats why i decided to start a tauren warrior :) and i really liked the spells,skills,attacks and so , and now im level 30 tauren warrior and still playing once in a while =)
hehe

Sinan2

Reaction score
I started as a paladin, got him to 44, left the game for a while(3 months), made him 60 1 day before BC, and leveled him to 70...21 days played /cry

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.