Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-man...

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Meet the New Spider-Man: Andrew Garfield ... Who?

andrew-garfield-240.jpg

Make way for the new sticky-fingered hero.

Los Angeles-born actor Andrew Garfield, who grew up in England, will step into the spiffy red boots previously occupied by Tobey Maguire for what will be the fourth screen adventure for Spider-Man – also known as Peter Parker.

Continue reading here.

--- --- ---

o.o
He was good and showed lotso talent in Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus, but still, I haven't even heard of him besides that. What are your thoughts on him being the new Peter Parker?
Kinda weird, starting the series over, it's like watching Spider-Man all over again.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
I only hope that this guy is better than Toby(not that anyone could be worse), to be honest I have never liked Toby as peter parker. He is just to boyish for the role anyway:thdown:

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Why, I liked Tobey. He fit pretty nicely in the role I think. More than people will credit him for.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
Why, I liked Tobey. He fit pretty nicely in the role I think. More than people will credit him for.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

I think that he looks to geeky, peter parker from the old days was a muscular kind of nerd:(

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Batman was huge. Superman was huge. You don't see them today being that big. Those were comics and cartoons, ha, people aren't actually like that (usually) :D

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
im done with spiderman. I dont think they did as well with spiderman as the other comic book heroes.

thewrongvine

Reaction score
im done with spiderman. I dont think they did as well with spiderman as the other comic book heroes.

Ninva said:
You're always full of hot air.

You're still gonna' see it one day. Not in theaters maybe, but it'll show up on TV somewhere or something. Are you gonna' boycott it, lulz. :p

I think the first Spider-man was good.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

thewrongvine

Reaction score
ax1kc2.jpg

Source

First image of the new Spider-man.
Mixed feelings so far... but I like Andrew Garfield. We shall see.

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
I think that he looks to geeky, peter parker from the old days was a muscular kind of nerd:(

Besides, he looks bad. He looks too skinny.

If anyone actually cared to look up the original comic book Spiderman they would see that he in fact was very skinny and had almost no strength to speak of. He used his "spidey senses" and his web shooting invention (yes he made the web shooting, it wasn't one of his powers) to fight crime. I for one like the fact that they're making him skinnier, and I hope the actor can portray spiderman how he should be.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I just saw No Way Home and Andrew Garfield was a shining star in it. I don't think he upstaged the current Spiderman but he had his moments!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.