• Really bad.

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • OMFG ?! What you tried there?!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
Just my two cents, but I don't recommend using "thus" or "therefore". They are both archaic terms. Now if archaic is exactly what you want, then go for it. But generally, it just looks weird to see "thus" or "therefore" in modern speech or text.

Happy

Reaction score
Changed 5 spells.

Changes are colored in purple.

EDIT: also added Active/Passive/Autocast/Activatable to all spells.

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
Btw Happy, for Firemage try adding some Flame, Burn, Hot, Inferno types, has too much Fire Fire Fire :/ would be good to replace some with new words.

xkid4ditya

Reaction score
a little comment or maybe some idea for some spell.

I kinda dislike the Ice Age spell, its too simple for an ultimate spell i guest....
"the enemy still attack but unable to move, and get damage over time" i guest you used entagling root based spell, eh?
why don't you add some debuff to it that can freeze enemy aspd and mspd? or stop the enemy unit to casting a spell or etc. etc. etc.. it'll be more usefull ultimate spell even the enemy still can attack or cast a spell.

And for Dead Commander, how can you kill enemy hero with that "hero".
First of all it's kinda fun using summon spell, but when you try to kill enemy hero---you'll get trouble if the enemy run away.
YES, that the Dead Commander will be "Hard To Kill and Hard for Killing"..:p

so i suggest adding some ensnare spell to the summoned unit or replace your ultimate skill to "my another idea" :

using summoned unit for strengthen "your ultimate spell" damage and stunning the targeted unit.

Hope it's usefull for you, dude:D

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
a little comment or maybe some idea for some spell.

I kinda dislike the Ice Age spell, its too simple for an ultimate spell i guest....
"the enemy still attack but unable to move, and get damage over time" i guest you used entagling root based spell, eh?
why don't you add some debuff to it that can freeze enemy aspd and mspd? or stop the enemy unit to casting a spell or etc. etc. etc.. it'll be more usefull ultimate spell even the enemy still can attack or cast a spell.

And for Dead Commander, how can you kill enemy hero with that "hero".
First of all it's kinda fun using summon spell, but when you try to kill enemy hero---you'll get trouble if the enemy run away.
YES, that the Dead Commander will be "Hard To Kill and Hard for Killing"..:p

so i suggest adding some ensnare spell to the summoned unit or replace your ultimate skill to "my another idea" :

using summoned unit for strengthen "your ultimate spell" damage and stunning the targeted unit.

Hope it's usefull for you, dude:D

Agreed with Ice Age, but the Commander could block heroes in his units..?

Happy

Reaction score
sooooo....first of all thanks for the new "answers" :D

then second thing : i added some new screenies xD

and now back to the "answers"...

@Whoareyou. : Will change that^^ havent recognized it^^

@xkid4ditya : the dead commander can block the enemies like Whoareyou. already said. it would be overpowered as hell if he could ensnare enemy heroes and have (if you have the summon spells on the highest level) 40 summoned units to attack it Oo so i wont do that ^^

@Whoareyou. & xkid4ditya : the ice age spell is supposed to be used together with the totem and also to be used to get away but have the chance to kill those units although you are near death....also my map is supposed to be a map where you HAVE TO team up and dont run around solo. so this is an ability to tactical use some skills you team has together and not to solo kill everything and be imba xD. you get it?

xkid4ditya

Reaction score
Agreed with Ice Age, but the Commander could block heroes in his units..?

well it is true if the commander can block the way, what im thinking is the summoned unit still can be killed, right? it could be useles if the enemy hero has cleaving attack or has alot of AoE spell. At the least its has high HP and defense even with a few skeleton.

[Happy]
but, what the hell. it can summon up to 40 unit?
i'd rather run away from the first time i fought that hero....:eek:

I talk to much,, that's your spell happy i can't do anything except giving an opinion:D
Do as you will.:thup:

Happy

Reaction score
it have to be able to summon so many units because the hero would be too low if not.^^ and if you say you can make the units stronger and summon less no that would not fit to the "commander" theme because a commander controls many soldiers normally xD

EDIT: Changed the Priest!!!

hopy

Reaction score
it have to be able to summon so many units because the hero would be too low if not.^^ and if you say you can make the units stronger and summon less no that would not fit to the "commander" theme because a commander controls many soldiers normally xD
It should be fine, but keep in mind that
1. There are noobs who might pick the wrong ability.
2. The hero doesn't have all abilities on level one.

These are hard to balance units usually, try to keep his stats a little higher on low level and make the 'Stats per level' a bit lower.

EDIT: Changed the Priest!!!
Looking much better. :)
But keep in mind that usually buffs are dispellable, and an endless duration can cause problems on hero units (Dark Side of the Light).

And no reply to the way too long post! D:

Happy

Reaction score
Looking much better. :)
But keep in mind that usually buffs are dispellable, and an endless duration can cause problems on hero units (Dark Side of the Light).

because there's no dispell in my map there's no problem ^^ and why it could cause problems on hero units?? its supposed to be cast on hero units Oo

And no reply to the way too long post! D:
i havent replied...yes....but i work on the spells just based on your and (i think) tommerbob's post ^^ so im happy you wrote it ^^

jrhetf4xb

Reaction score
Warrior:
Meditation IN combat? Eh, it's better if you reworked that. The others seem basic but are fine.
Firemage: Needs triggered spells with good eye-candy
tl;dr for the others but they are good as well

hopy

Reaction score
because there's no dispell in my map there's no problem ^^ and why it could cause problems on hero units?? its supposed to be cast on hero units Oo

Well what I meant was just imagen the Priest fighting a melee hero. Now the Priest could throw the DoT on the hero (it would keep dealing damage), the melee hero wont be able to attack the Priest (not much anyways, because he's out of reach). Now during this the Warrior gets reduced hit chance (Dark side of Light) and the Priest will have increased armor (Defencive Harmony or whatever it was called). Now I'm not sure how the exact PvP in your map will go and all that and I might be over reacting a bit, but the thing is that I've just never been much of a fan of endless debuffs, and the Priest might be pretty awesome in a 1o1 fight.

i havent replied...yes....but i work on the spells just based on your and (i think) tommerbob's post ^^ so im happy you wrote it ^^[/QUOTE]

Thank god, I was going to bash my head against a wall if it turned out I wrote for more than an hour for nothing! :D
I was especially happy with some of the Defender ideas if I remember correctly, anyways I'll keep an eye on the updates and give a reply if I see anything new. :)

Happy

Reaction score
nono hopy ^^ you did it for helping me ^^

Still wanna read some more opinions :D every opinion will get +rep ^^

BlackRabbit

Reaction score
I have to say that, while most people are saying that these spells are variations of the ones standard in the editor, I still feel like a lot of work went in to create and piece together what you have already. I especially like Impregnate. Kind of a silly ability, but it works! I give you mad credit for making all this and putting it together. Maybe make some intense abilities when you get more accustomed to the map editor, or have more ambition/time/ideas =P

Happy

Reaction score
Maybe make some intense abilities when you get more accustomed to the map editor, or have more ambition/time/ideas =P

the problem of making more intense abilities isnt that i cant work with the editor/triggers....there are 2 thing missing to do this ^^ time and ideas xD i havent got that much time to work on the map...because i have to work and ive got my girlfriend and both of them want me to spent time on them ^^ so and then im not that good thinking about intense abilities...small ones i get in mind all the time but the big "wow" ones i just dont get in mind.

Happy

Reaction score
still wanna read opnions :D

will change things on tuesday again....till then ill take a break ^^

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.