Your Story with TH.net ?

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
i already posted my exp but i seriously cant find anyone who doesnt come here for WE help and there wonder off to do something else later but still stick to this forum(like me) serioulsy everyone came looking for help here

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
> serioulsy everyone came looking for help here

Really? Cool. I came here to take over the site. Complete control. Power. Seems to have worked. :p

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
[Sopranos]TH isn't dead yet Ace!
How could you reveal your plan so soon![/Sopranos]
:D
Im_On_56k wasn't ever toooo helpful lol

Prometheus

Reaction score
Dam MMORPGs!
Silkroad never worked for me lol
Maybe for the better
He was an awesome mapper though.
Gawd he shoulda finished Dentiny RPG!

Reaction score
Im_On_56k wrote few very helpful tutorials.. And he also made the Leak Checker if I remember right :p

>Dentiny RPG!
It's called Destiny RPG just for you to know ;D

Actually I came here to look help in few problems.. Then there was about year inactivity, and then I came back helping.. Nothing special though..

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Dam MMORPGs!
Silkroad never worked for me lol
Maybe for the better
He was an awesome mapper though.
Gawd he shoulda finished Dentiny RPG!

I remember being one of his main testers for that... He was a great mapper... After awhile :D

I remember his idea of "adding to the game content"... It was "Add more items, add more monsters, make it bigger!" and nothing about quests or jobs or anything to actually DO aside from level. It was all kinds of "hack and slash" at the beginning.

The last time I played it, he was on his way to getting something great, but not quite there... And then I stopped playing WC3 all together, and I don't know how it evolved from there ^.^

While we're on the topics of old games...

New Age of Warcraft.
Vampire Slayer. And the Re-Bled version that never came to fruition.
The Evil Within.

Greatest. Game ideas. Ever. [From me ^.^]

The Evil Within, man... THAT was a game right there. It was just too much work to keep me motivated. I seriously wish I could get some people who just wanted to make a GREAT GAME. I could direct them in making The Evil Within and they could get all the credit for all I cared. I just wanted to see that made... Maybe one day... Hopefully :)

Reaction score
While we're on the topics of old games...

I was just wondering where all "legendary" mappers had gone as I had about a years break on thehelper.. When I came here after that there were no Vexorians forum here, not conans forum.. And others I don't remember.. And now also Daelin left :p

What else there is anymore ;D, I haven't seen any interesting projects now here.. Except some I've been making (a little making like).. I really have never been doing any project :(.. Kinda sad, my talents are not used..

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
I found a link to a tutorial from "world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net/"...

Then, later on I went to "thehelper.net/" out of curiousity and I joined. Then I asked a couple of questions and helped and became what I am today!

I feel so proud! :D

Prometheus

Reaction score
Im_On_56k wrote few very helpful tutorials.. And he also made the Leak Checker if I remember right :p

>Dentiny RPG!
It's called Destiny RPG just for you to know ;D

Actually I came here to look help in few problems.. Then there was about year inactivity, and then I came back helping.. Nothing special though..
Typo =.=
Yes, the epic mappers have moved on and were pissed!
Maybe we should get together and finish a map or create one from scratch...
Last time it kinda went WEEEeeeoooop...

Tonks

Reaction score
i already posted my exp but i seriously cant find anyone who doesnt come here for WE help and there wonder off to do something else later but still stick to this forum(like me) serioulsy everyone came looking for help here

I didn't. Read my post.

Überplayer said:
What else there is anymore ;D

Oh oh! There's me!

M

Mageofdahord

I came here not very long ago. I googled how to make a wc3 loading screen.
Needless to say, my question was answered. I registered here at first because i saw a few questions i knew i could help with, and here i am today.

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
From what I recall, I think I was googling Pokemon Models (No joke :D ) and there was a forum here with someone requesting them. After I browsed the tutorials, I decided to register, and now, I am here.

mr-death

Acolyte
Reaction score
It's been a nice 1 month in TH... :)

I knew TH from my BattleNet server, a person created a map, and I asked how to protect it... Simply he said www.thehelper.net. Curiously open it... And see the left list, then I went to the Tutorial Site.
That was about 4 months ago, I read all the Tutorial Site then left this TH, and made my blood war and zombie tag. Then, time passed, 2 months ago, I decided to come back to the site, but clicked the wrong part <<<

I should have clicked WE Tutorials Site, but I clicked WE Tutorials Forum.

So here I am argumenting many GUI possibilities.

> Contains Active, Passive, Autocast, and Hero Abilities.

A little change here, maybe.
You cannot give Hero Abilities, cause the options are Unit and Item Abilities.

Unless you use Triggers for Hero Abilities as in
Tutorial: Makin' spellbooks by Andrewgosu.

That was my first post, quite aggressive isn't it? :p

And seems I never create a question thread... and just try to ask in another thread. xD

MasterOfABCs

Unacceptable!
Reaction score
I found this for WC3 mapping help.

I had an odd map ping question.

Seth negged me for making like 5 threads for the same thing.

What can I say, me FTW.

Vellu

Real eyes realize real lies.
Reaction score
I was searching some help to WE, and I came here.
From here I got WEU and now I am pretty good at WC3 mapping.:rolleyes:
I remember my first post - it was "Your favorite game?". I made a thread with that title. Now I have one question what I think all the time: Whos the maker of these forus?:confused:

F

FKNCrazy

I googled awesome, and it came up with my name! Then like 5 days later my friend told me about this site.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The bots will show up as users online in the forum software but they do not show up in my stats tracking. I am sure there are bots in the stats but the way alot of the bots treat the site do not show up on the stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I want to build a filtration system for my 3d printer, and that shit is so much more complicated than I thought it would be
  • Varine Varine:
    Apparently ABS emits styrene particulates which can be like .2 micrometers, which idk if the VOC detectors I have can even catch that
  • Varine Varine:
    Anyway I need to get some of those sensors and two air pressure sensors installed before an after the filters, which I need to figure out how to calculate the necessary pressure for and I have yet to find anything that tells me how to actually do that, just the cfm ratings
  • Varine Varine:
    And then I have to set up an arduino board to read those sensors, which I also don't know very much about but I have a whole bunch of crash course things for that
  • Varine Varine:
    These sensors are also a lot more than I thought they would be. Like 5 to 10 each, idk why but I assumed they would be like 2 dollars
  • Varine Varine:
    Another issue I'm learning is that a lot of the air quality sensors don't work at very high ambient temperatures. I'm planning on heating this enclosure to like 60C or so, and that's the upper limit of their functionality
  • Varine Varine:
    Although I don't know if I need to actually actively heat it or just let the plate and hotend bring the ambient temp to whatever it will, but even then I need to figure out an exfiltration for hot air. I think I kind of know what to do but it's still fucking confusing
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Maybe you could find some of that information from AC tech - like how they detect freon and such
  • Varine Varine:
    That's mostly what I've been looking at
  • Varine Varine:
    I don't think I'm dealing with quite the same pressures though, at the very least its a significantly smaller system. For the time being I'm just going to put together a quick scrubby box though and hope it works good enough to not make my house toxic
  • Varine Varine:
    I mean I don't use this enough to pose any significant danger I don't think, but I would still rather not be throwing styrene all over the air
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New dessert added to recipes Southern Pecan Praline Cake https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-southern-pecan-praline-cake.193555/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Another bot invasion 493 members online most of them bots that do not show up on stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I'm looking at a solid 378 guests, but 3 members. Of which two are me and VSNES. The third is unlisted, which makes me think its a ghost.
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Some members choose invisibility mode
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I bitch about Xenforo sometimes but it really is full featured you just have to really know what you are doing to get the most out of it.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is just not easy to fix styles and customize but it definitely can be done
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do know this - xenforo dropped the ball by not keeping the vbulletin reputation comments as a feature. The loss of the Reputation comments data when we switched to Xenforo really was the death knell for the site when it came to all the users that left. I know I missed it so much and I got way less interested in the site when that feature was gone and I run the site.
  • Blackveiled Blackveiled:
    People love rep, lol
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The recipe today is Sloppy Joe Casserole - one of my faves LOL https://www.thehelper.net/threads/sloppy-joe-casserole-with-manwich.193585/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Decided to put up a healthier type recipe to mix it up - Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir-Fry https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-honey-garlic-shrimp-stir-fry.193595/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Here is another comfort food favorite - Million Dollar Casserole - https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-million-dollar-casserole.193614/

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.