Your Story with TH.net ?

Knights

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Yeah, I was lookin on google for how to make custom maps (I had no clue how to get to the trigger editor..sad eh?) and found the site..

Been here ever since :), improved a lot too..

Hehe,
Knights:cool:

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
I forget what I did when I first looked on this map. I think just for WC3 Map editor tutorials or something like that. Eventually I signed up. Then I became an SM member... I miss those days... but they were mostly a spam-fest area, lol.

mr-death

Acolyte
Reaction score
Looks like 70%++ of the members come here to ask about world editor...

:D so the helper is a quite cool source of world editors

holy_spirit

Reaction score
the community of world editor growing up and up
I'm wondering when the ppl stop "making map addiction ":D

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
i came here originally for WE help. Then i grew tired of world editor and started to move around the site. Now i go straight to the graphis zone and hardly ever glance at the warcraft forum.

Jessi

I'm so green. Like a Machine.
Reaction score
my brother used to be regular here so I thought it could be a good place. Im kidn of losing interest in wc 3 but Im starting to like graphic stuff. the art community here is a lot better than in other forums.

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Yea, I helped on WE, which got me about 250-325 rep. Then I moved into graphics and surfed the other forums (except WE, only sometimes) and got about 125-200 rep from those areas. Lol... :p

Out of all the months :)P) I've been here, I got -repped a total of only 4 times. 3 was like 1-3 months ago or something and 1 was from Rad when I was a noob. I said "Lol.. I should stop repping people so much" as a joke and I got -repped. xD

Anyways, I got tired of WE so I went away to graphics. Right when I become a moderator on TheHive, I quit wc3. :p

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
In May 2006, i needed help on a problem which wasn't anywhere else.

I registered, asked... got answers... and forgot about this site.

then i got back into mapping, and back into this site. (which is why it looks like i have hardly any posts compared to my join date :p)

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I registered in March, asked questions and got answers. Eventually, the crash occured and I started helping people instead of asking questions :p

I had to create my account again too (malto1!)

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Yeah... I googled something about custom maps or something along that... and the WET site came up. Back in that time, I just got an Internet connection and had no ideea what "forum" means.

Then, I found one tutorial that I din't understand and clicked on the author's name. That's how I got to the forums :p. The author was Ryoko. Of course I got no answer, but I eventually picked up the forums (the WE help one first) then the crash came. I was like ":|"...

Then had to recreate my account :p. After that discovered that there are forums like Graphics Zone, General Disscusion, etc :p. Then comes a long way of about an year and you can find me now :).

The end.

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
TH, you wana take the forum down for a bit to back up the user data?

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
WAs Playing Warcraft and needed mapping help. They led me here. WHen I first came on,

EVeryone Hated Me Because I Typed Like This

it soon became a serious problem and my account was suspended.
I made a new account and broke the rules, insulted them in a thread on the wrong topic, and got ip banned.
Thats when I decided to change for the better.
When the IP ban dissapeared, I came back on here as Aquter and now, here I am today, a member of the entertainment and community forums because I gave up War3 mapping.

Thats my story :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.