Your Story with TH.net ?

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Well I joined in March 2005 (obviously) in search for WE help as well as giving WE help :p.

Being here that long, I remember alot of old things, like when Mind was around, and Ryoko was a regular here :p, I also remember Seth's old username (Alexander).

I liked to experiment with the WE about 2 years ago, the only map I ever made was Labyrinth of Wonders, which was corrupt for some reason and nobody could play it >_<..

I recently got WE again, and I hope to actually finish a map for the WET site that people can actually play :).

DhAoS[ARRC]

Reaction score
It wasn't but a week ago when i joined, how i joined went like this:

It was a snowy Night, the sun had just set and the cold was bitter. i was walking along on with my cell phone and i happened to notice a message that said this:
Follow the White Rabbit

And there so happened to be a white rabbit there. How I saw it was ...awkward. [ i mean how do you see a white rabbit..in snow?] Anyways.. I followed it till i entered it's hole. It was mysterious..it was...blue and white..and it had a computer in the top left corner. It didn't seem real! i had see the light! It was..THE HELPER!!!! I touched it and zoom there was This..guy, That was named register and we talked a lot, And i just came into this world and i am here.

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
I came here seeking WE help, when i was a wee noob. I suddenly Realized i was taking the TH Drug and got addicted. I started go to humor and General Discussion. Now i help in WE help. Here i am now.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
My insane and probably never happen story of me comign to TH.net
Long Ago
In an insanity world, I trying to get mapping help used my internet connection to go to the idiot world for it and so I showed up here now I don't even do mapping
I come here to doom your idiotic world XD

13lade619

is now a game developer :)
Reaction score
well... when i first got my wc3, maybe april 1 1/2 years ago...

i only started playing melee maps.

then i found out about wc3 custom maps... i searched the 'net for maps.

then i decided to put my skillz to the test and make my own map.

i searched the 'net for WE help. i found this site. this was the first forum i joined. i got hooked to wc3 mapping.

i remember, my first WE work was editing Anime Hero Arena. i added custom models, attachments non-triggered heroes... basically, it was my training ground for mapping. but i never understood gui triggers then...

then i decided to work and create my first map from scratch : AoS Frozen Silver. there i learned to trigger game-stuff...

i started to learn gui and submitting spellpacks here...

then i got better and i started helping people here.

then i started a serious project : BattleGround Generals. here i learned extensive ability and map triggering.

and up to now i am still continuing the project.

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
"i came here originally for wc3 help."

seems like that is what most people are here for. its sorta like the frag-forums. everyone is there cause they wanna know how to host in wc3.

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
It seems most people came for the WE Help and the migrated away to other forums and stopped mapping.
Just to bring back memories, the SM Forum.
(Before we were getting like 5 new members a day and it became a spam hole.)

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I started afresh from the great crash. i remember i couldn't contact and admins or reply to the "things you've lost" Forum. i had about 200 posts and XX rep.

DhAoS[ARRC]

Reaction score
really my story was this:

I was sitting here just wondering about on the internet and BAM i found the helper! [jk]

really how i got here was me and my friend are making an AoS map atm, and he sent me here cause he was already a member trygon11 he had another user name but something happened to it. Anyways i'm pretty much here for hero editing help cause that's my job on the map =]

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.