• It depends

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Well, there are numerous claims of evidence that vaccinations can actually cause serious damage to your health.
So whats your though?.. Are vaccines a dangerous health risk? A Hoax?

And would you take the a "flu" vaccine if your doctor or nurse wouldn’t ? (Btw: Did you ever wonder why they don't ?)

So what are your views? And would you take "Vaccines Shots?

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
doctors and nurses probably do take it, just not when people are watching. And the way a vaccine works makes it so theres always that risk of getting sick, but that naturally comes with the vaccine

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
doctors and nurses probably do take it just not when people are watching.
Guess what, most won't take the vaccine themselves.

And the way a vaccine works makes it so theres always that risk of getting sick, but that naturally comes with the vaccine
I agree in one way
But you can get serious health problems etc... serious neurological disorders. and other nasty things. You can even die!

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
doctors and nurses probably do take it, just not when people are watching. And the way a vaccine works makes it so theres always that risk of getting sick, but that naturally comes with the vaccine

You have the risk of getting sick without the vaccine too.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Well, there are numerous claims of evidence that vaccinations can actually cause serious damage to your health.

May I see them please? :)
You are aware that most vaccines are indeed just a very low dose of the sickness, so that your body builds up a defense to it.

If you really want to know what they're giving you, do some research. If they're giving you a shot, look it up. See what it is. Research it. I won't consume any drug, illegal or legal, without looking into it first to find out what it does. If you really want to be paranoid about stuff you're given, look into it a bit. And if you're paranoid that they're lying about what you're given, take a organic chemistry class at a college for the basics and make your own medicines, it's not as hard as you would think after taking some classes. If you really are that paranoid, there are ways around it...

Heres some info on various medicines, both legal and illegal. If you're that paranoid, just look up a drug before you eat it.
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/druginformation.html
http://www.erowid.org/general/big_chart.shtml

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
but people like to gather the few thousand that do get sick and disregard the hundreds of millions who don't.

Ah, yeah. Typical.
As you said, most are indirect. While there are people that have died from a medicine, theres also people that have died from foods people eat everyday. So theres no need to make millions of people suffer because a few people had bad reactions to it...

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
Only reason I don't like getting vaccines is because I have a "minor" phobia of needles. I had to have dental treatment a few months ago, and in an effort to distract myself from the needle I inadvertently carved several 8 inch long cuts in my arm with my finger nails. Still, that pain was considerably more comforting than that of the needle *shudders*.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Only reason I don't like getting vaccines is because I have a "minor" phobia of needles. I had to have dental treatment a few months ago, and in an effort to distract myself from the needle I inadvertently carved several 8 inch long cuts in my arm with my finger nails. Still, that pain was considerably more comforting than that of the needle *shudders*.

I love needle strings like when you get your blood drawn, or piercings. They're awesome! However, dental needles bother me too. Something about shoving a large needle in my mouth 2 inches from my face scares the hell out of me... Lol
There are two things I don't like doing when I'm really stoned, being at work with my boss there and going to the dentist. :thdown:

I've always felt the 2 minutes of pain was better than the risk of dying from something that the 2 minutes of pain could have solved. :p

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Bumping for great vaccine Justice! This thread is from 2012 interesting perspective from 10 years ago about something that is an issue today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.