Your WTF Moments

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
This happened just today.

I was sitting at my desk and all of a sudden, for absolutely no reason I thought:

"OH SHIT I HAVE TO PUT ON MY SEATBELT RIGHT NOW OMG IM GOING TO GET PULLED OVER!:eek:"

2 seconds later: "Wait, what?"

o_O'

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
Im a thinker so. i was thinking REALLY hard i mean like REALLY hard about going down the stairs. I was thinking SO hard, i fell

It has actually happened several times. The first few times was because i was trying not to go down the stairs. Other times i was just thinking about going down the stairs. And other times, i count the steps, i miscounted and i just fell. Its like i count to keep my balance. :/.

Another time. At school i had a bottle of Gatorade (those small ones) and i THOUGHT i had closed it, so i thought brilliantly. If i throw the Gatorade at the stairs, maybe itll bounce back at me. I threw it at the stairs, and the cap fell off and it blasted everywhere

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Im a thinker so. i was thinking REALLY hard i mean like REALLY hard about going down the stairs. I was thinking SO hard, i fell

It has actually happened several times. The first few times was because i was trying not to go down the stairs. Other times i was just thinking about going down the stairs. And other times, i count the steps, i miscounted and i just fell. Its like i count to keep my balance. :/.

Another time. At school i had a bottle of Gatorade (those small ones) and i THOUGHT i had closed it, so i thought brilliantly. If i throw the Gatorade at the stairs, maybe itll bounce back at me. I threw it at the stairs, and the cap fell off and it blasted everywhere

Maybe you should start not thinking?

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Had a WTF moment a few weeks ago. My buddy and I were out at the Distribution Center down the road working on our slow wheelies on our motorcycles. It's like 10pm and we're just messing around. I'm sitting behind my buddy on my bike while hes doing a wheelie on his bike. Needless to say, he f**ked it up and nailed the backend of the bike, but that is a bit normal, and he had it saved...until he went over a bump. The bike went apeshit because of the speed from the bump, the bike laughed in the air, flipped sideways, and lauched him like 10 feet away. Cool, thats normal in sportbike stunting, but then as the bike is sliding, the stator cover breaks off the transmission and launches this HUGE mushroom cloud like 30 feet in the air. It was like a nuke just went off, scared the shit out of me. :eek:

I've never seen a mushroom cloud that big from a wreck, it was weird... :nuts:
The damage:
Road Rash!
Left Side
Right Side
Nomnomnom

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Guys. Another weird dream.

Imagine TF2. IRL.

:3

It was weird.

I was a "sniper" and my PENCIL (mechanical ofc) was my sniper. And I was sniping people in a hallway at SCHOOL ;3

My team won.

Oh, and for some odd reason, something was gonna explode.

Imagine me saying this: (Arnold Voice) GET OVAH HERE! IS GONNA ASPLODE!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
Couple years ago I woke up and found a small, neat puddle of blood next to my floor. Never figured out what it was from. Funnily enough, the first place I checked was the ceiling. It wasn't a nosebleed because there was no blood on the sheets or anything. Idk wtf it was and it has remained a mystery to this day.

ElderKingpin

Reaction score
(holy crap. you bumped it)...

While i was going downstairs to take my morning shower. i had forgotten that i was actually stepping down the steps, so when i reached the final step, i kept "walking down" and my knees bent like i was going down real stairs o_O
---
I was doing the same thing, except i fell down the stairs
---
I was fooling around with the coat hanger (i was slapping it with my socks [shut up]), it fell and the wood broke.
--
A few months ago. i had this really bad line of diseases happening at once (in this order)

I started coughing too hard
I got a headache
I got a fever
The fever went away but i still had a headache
I got the fever again
I got pneumonia
The pneumonia triggered my asthma.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
My foot went numb right before I fell asleep today for a nap and I had a dream that a tendon in my foot exploded. =/
Of course, because It's your foot that send that dream to you!
I think your foot was pretty :mad: on you. hehehe

Jaujarahje

I have now changed this in the User CP
Reaction score
Tried this way to make you hallucinate by cutting a ping pong ball in half, taping each half over an eye so you can just see light, nothing else. You lay down and shine a red light into your eyes and listen to only static noise. After about 30 minutes you start to hallucinate. Turns out I fell asleep for an hour and a half, all i can remember is that when i woke up i was standing on my bed (i was lying on the floor while doing this) and i had a vague memory of snakes. I do not remember moving at all, or turning of the radio that was making static noise. I am still incredibly confused about what happened.

Anachron

Reaction score
That with the blood happend to me too.

Well, as I was younger, about 12 years old, I was in school.
I sit there as suddenly I began to think twice, meaning I thought about the stuff that my teacher thought and, really crazy, I thought about what she will say next. It took me 1 second to figure out what she would tell, as I waited 20 seconds and then she said that 5 sentences exactly, which was really wtf.

A couple of years later, another school, another teacher, it happened to me again. But this time I told it first to my mate, and we laughed so loud that we had to go out of the room, because nobody knows why we actually were laughing.

ElderKingpin

Reaction score
ok. im back T_T stuff keeps happening to me

When i went to the pool to swim. I had to go to the restroom. After that. I flushed the toilet. And the toilet kept flushing. Imagine, those toilets on the planes that seem to spray water at high pressure out of the toilet. The toilet in the gym bathroom kept doing that. Even after i swam and took a shower which was about 40 minutes. I guess no one bothered to fix it. So i decided to fool around with the toilet. I grabbed the toilet paper and took some out until it was 4 feet long. And i stuck it into the toilet to see what it would do. It sucked it up like a fat man sucking up spaghetti.

-
I accidentally thought that salt was sugar, i found out after i drank my drink.
-
NSFW.
There is always a fat guy in the sauna that is naked. I swear.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
My wtf moment ?

I acompanied my friend in his search of a very rare book. IN the end we ended up in an abandoned house full with drugged/drunk people and some creepy old lady was in the garden(if anyone want's to know the entire story just tell me, I will post it here)

Second WTF moment: My ex was the most nice and inocent girl I have met in my entire life so far. She had 2 older sisters who were always trying to make her a lot more.... open to the world. At some point things between me and that girl started to get bad.
(On the phone BC= Bloodcount; GF= my girl friend)

BC: Hey, there darling, what's up ?
GF:Nothing, just chilling out at my friend's house
BC: I c. Have I met her ?
GF: well, actually it is a he
BC(with irony) WHAT!? You are cheeting on me while I am on vacation ? Couldn't you pick at least a more original time ?! So, what's his name (normal voice)
GF: Well, there are a coupple friends of this friend.. and....
BC: you are the only girl? xD
GF: well, yes...
BC: :O :O :O :O (at this point is should say that she was very smart, pretty and inocent She never ever made jokes about sex(too shy). This was wtf but wait)
BC: Enough for a gang-bang ? xD
GF: Yep, we might do it later!
BC: WTF!? !?!?!?!?!?

Whats with people and thinking your girlfriend/wife can't have friends of the opposite sex? If you can't trust your girlfriend/wife with another guy friend, why are you with them? :rolleyes:

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Whats with people and thinking your girlfriend/wife can't have friends of the opposite sex? If you can't trust your girlfriend/wife with another guy friend, why are you with them? :rolleyes:

the sex?

Also, its entirely possible you trust them, just don't trust the guy to not rape them. :nuts:

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
whats with people and thinking your girlfriend/wife can't have friends of the opposite sex? If you can't trust your girlfriend/wife with another guy friend, why are you with them? :rolleyes:
qft

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
Have you ever felt like your life smelt just a bit too... nice? Wanted to experience something that even hobos would avoid? Then come on down to the student flat where I live!

Honestly, I got back after Christmas yesterday to find that someone, in their infinite wisdom, had turned off the fridge/freezer. And when I came to open it yesterday to put something in the fridge, it was to be greeted by a smell that would make a thousand rotting corpses smell like a flower garden. Seriously. Even opening the freezer for a couple of seconds is enough to emit a smell strong enough that people in flats across the square complain about it. Everytime it is opened, we have to retreat to our own rooms and leave all windows open for at least half an hour to let it clear.

That's my first, but undoubtedly not the last, WTF moment of 2010.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
the sex?

Also, its entirely possible you trust them, just don't trust the guy to not rape them. :nuts:

Friends = People you would introduce to your significant other with no problem.

If she was sneaking around an constantly with another guy, thats different. But if shes like "Hey, me and Bob are going to go buy some gifts for the grandparents!", you should be able to trust her and him together, and if you couldn't, you talk to her about it. Can't talk to her about it? Why are you with her. ;)

2 cents.

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
I once was eating toast and all of a sudden i was thinking "OH GOD MY MOUTH IS ON FIRE"

So i drank my glass o' milk and thought i put it out :nuts:
Do note this was whilst i had toast in my mouth, jam n everything.
Tasted horrible.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.