Your WTF Moments

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
I once was eating toast and all of a sudden i was thinking "OH GOD MY MOUTH IS ON FIRE"

So i drank my glass o' milk and thought i put it out :nuts:
Do note this was whilst i had toast in my mouth, jam n everything.
Tasted horrible.

You may require professional help if that trend continues.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Friends = People you would introduce to your significant other with no problem.

If she was sneaking around an constantly with another guy, thats different. But if shes like "Hey, me and Bob are going to go buy some gifts for the grandparents!", you should be able to trust her and him together, and if you couldn't, you talk to her about it. Can't talk to her about it? Why are you with her. ;)

2 cents.

Because she's hot. Good enough?

I was once on a subway in New York. And not one other person was on the train. So I ran around in the middle cars for a while and missed my stop, and was like WTF?

Some people may not understand how awesome it is to be able to play on the subway. It's awesome and you can easily lose track and stop paying attention to where you're at. On the plus I got to play on the subway for a while longer.

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
:3
----

I was walking out of my school when i heard this really queer voice behind me saying "hey..!" ... i kinda freaked out. i slightly turned my head to see who it was and it was this old guy. walking close to me. I freaked out some more.

Varine

Reaction score
Was it a teacher? Come on, what a cliffhanger ending!

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Whats with people and thinking your girlfriend/wife can't have friends of the opposite sex? If you can't trust your girlfriend/wife with another guy friend, why are you with them? :rolleyes:

Sory for the ultra late answer but I was not inactive in TH for a very long while.

Anyway to cut a long story short: Me no likey when mi gurl is going with only with boys. There is always atleast one pervert that tryes to do her even when he knows when she won't want it.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Sory for the ultra late answer but I was not inactive in TH for a very long while.

Anyway to cut a long story short: Me no likey when mi gurl is going with only with boys. There is always atleast one pervert that tryes to do her even when he knows when she won't want it.

Going places with just boys, thats different yeah. But I mean going with one male friend, to get gifts or to shop or something.

I mean, I go shopping and places with my buddies girls quite often, and they don't seem to care because they know and trust me.
shruggs.gif

Varine

Reaction score
Going places with just boys, thats different yeah. But I mean going with one male friend, to get gifts or to shop or something.

I mean, I go shopping and places with my buddies girls quite often, and they don't seem to care because they know and trust me.
shruggs.gif

Yes... point is you're buddy's girl. Not some girl you're friends who has a boyfriend that doesn't know you.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
>>

Exactly :) If you don't know someone, you don't know what they are like. Just because your girlfriend says "Oh, its just some nice guy I met last week" doesn't mean he wont do anything, like rape. :p

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
i was doing a mock trial and when i went up to prosecute the guy i asked the following questions, it was a criminal trial, this guy is the brother of the defendant, who stole a computer (or at least, thats what we were trying to prove)

Whats your name [answer]
Whats do you love your brother? [answer]
Do you admit you stole the computer [yes]
So. you are saying you are guilty [yes]
....I have no further questions

*facepalm* the guy was already proven guilty

Varine

Reaction score
i was doing a mock trial and when i went up to prosecute the guy i asked the following questions, it was a criminal trial, this guy is the brother of the defendant, who stole a computer (or at least, thats what we were trying to prove)

Whats your name [answer]
Whats do you love your brother? [answer]
Do you admit you stole the computer [yes]
So. you are saying you are guilty [yes]
....I have no further questions

*facepalm* the guy was already proven guilty

Wow that was exciting.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.