Zelda 2010

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
Zelda is now confirmed to be released somewhere in 2010. There also was a picture that Miyamoto released to a selected group of people that now is all over the web. The picture shows link without his master sword with a broken wall in front of him and a new sort of being that has the marks of a master sword. People say that the new zelda won't let you use the master sword as often as the others.

Picture Link:http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/zelda/images/4/46/Zelda_Wii_(2010).jpg

Source:http://wii.ign.com/articles/992/992063p1.html

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Source?

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Zelda, one of the only games I beat for the Wii. I haven't played my Wii in 8+ months, but when this comes out I'll be buying it. :thup:

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
They're making a DS version called Spirit Tracks which is the next Phantom Hourglass and this one is the next TP I guess.

Reaction score
You should really read what you've written before posting it.

> Zelda is now confirmed to be released somewhere in 2010.
Source? I think Miyamoto (yes, not Miamayato) told that it will be revealed next year. He wanted to reveal it this year, but was not allowed to.

> They're making a DS version called Soul Tracks which is the next windwaker
First of all it's called Spirit Tracks. Exactly after The Wind Waker comes Phantom Hourglass, and hundred years after comes Spirit Tracks.

> and this one is the next TP I guess.
No. This time it's something completely different.

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
What I meant about the TP thing is that its the same style so the graphics are the same or better and stuff like that. Fixed the mistakes.

Ninja_sheep

Heavy is credit to team!
Reaction score
Oh man, I really hope the next zelda will get a bit harder...
In TP I could beat the final boss on first attemp. WTF?

And about those release dates... wasn't TP released around 1.5 years after the date they first said they'd release it? I wouldn't trust those dates too much.

Reaction score
> I wouldn't trust those dates too much.
That won't happen again. And it was different situation back then :p .

Genkora

Frog blast the vent core!
Reaction score
Oh man, I really hope the next zelda will get a bit harder...
In TP I could beat the final boss on first attemp. WTF?

I don't think it's any easier, you just are used to Zelda games. Not everyone has played and beaten all the games countless times and can do it in their sleep now.

edit - I'll be sure to play it with my feet to give me some sort of challenge

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
Remember the Beta Forest and shit? Well with all that stuff, the game would be rated like 12 or 13 so they had to re do the story line, the map and all that to get better sails. It wasn't for kids, lets just stick to that. Unless they mess up on this zelda too, there won't be a 1.5 year delay.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.