Zelda Twilight Princess Beta Theory

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
Hey guys, Ive been complaining about The Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess because the trailer is better that the game:http://youtube.com/watch?v=vw84Cjynwzo&feature=related
Now at 0.39 seconds, Ive noticed the huge random creature going with link to the forest and I remember the post http://youtube.com/watch?v=0l2rYkTsVOA&feature=related. He says the there could be something with those statues and the way I see, the huge thing that was beside link looked similar to them but a bit over sized. Now knowing zelda many things don't make sense but the statues are so similar that they could have something to do with that thing. Now the thing walks link into a forest and some people thinkits a yeti. If it is, there has to be a way for the yeti to tell you, some secret item as I think from the forest that when you show the yeti, he might tell you a clue. If not, there has to be a way to break the statue with items or a statue of some sort that you can bring with you to the sacred grove. If anyone knows or can try some possibilities then please post here and in my theory, the beta's were normally part of the story line but the map would have been to big to be put into the CD or be ran by gamecube and Wii. As I think, the beta was made into a secret with some parts still in it. So please if you can then please post what you have tried to get into there.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Only 4 hours have passed.

Don't bump till at least 24 hours have passed, and trust me even then you wont be off the 1st page. Same goes for your other thread(s) too.

Reaction score
I have no idea what you mean by beta here.

They changed alot of things in 2 years after the first trailer was released to the public.

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
Yes, I know, and that was the beta trailer. In my theory, I think that the beta was made into a secret.

Reaction score
>In my theory, I think that the beta was made into a secret
If the beta trailer was a secret.. why did they release it :p.. I don't see your point here.

Reaction score
What the heck.. someone help me here..

Beta is always beta. The so called beta trailer shows scenes of the beta version of Twilight Princess. But the released version is not a beta version anymore. Not a beta. Not.

So I don't understand what you're talking about. 'Beta' was made into a 'secret'? The beta trailer was not a secret! Why? It was shown to thousands of people in E3 in the year 2005.. or 2004.

How can something that was shown in a game show be a secret anymore :p.. And how can beta version be a secret? Every single game has their beta versions that are shown before the final version is released and the final versions usually has been changed alot from the betas.

Now if I think you're saying that there's pieces of the beta version left in the final version. Well, daa? That's not a surprise, it's the same freaking game ;)!

How did Twilight Princess's final version change from it's betas?:
- There was no forests like in the betas, where you could traver anywhere you want.
- There wasn't any huge field battle scene.
- Some enemies we're removed.
- Colours of twilight world were changed completely.
- Nights aren't as dark anymore.
- The huge spider didn't chase Link at any point of the game.

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
Your examples are the things people think are still in the game. Why the hell can't the beta be changed into a secret? The forest was what im talking about. People are close nto getting to it but no noe has found it. Go search on youtube zelda twilight princess beta forest and see what I mean.

Reaction score
It's not a secret. If it was a secret, there would be a way to get there without abusing the special attacks, bombs and everything.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.