Zelda, Twilight Princess

D

DemonOfNight

Do you have a Wii or a gamecube? If yes, answer to my 3 questions:

>Did you bought Zelda Twilight as the first game for your Wii or your gamecube?

>In how much time have you passed trought it?

>How much hearth you got while fighting Ganon?

This thread is Btw for persons who have tha Wii or a Gamecube and have Zelda Twilight Princess.

Me:

>Was my firts game to buy with Red Steel.

>Passed it in 40 hour!

>Got 16 hearth (6 from pieces of earth)

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
It was first, or first I tried anyways.

It took me a while, no real specifics, cause I spent the entire winter, But I'm thinking around 36

I had about 12-14 When I OWNED GANON (actually, Ganon was pretty darn hard. It took me a while to beat him cause that little freakshow kept blocking my dumb attacks. But then again, he's not really someone you wanna meet in the laundromat):D

D

DemonOfNight

yeah, ganon was kinda really easy to beat... right now, im writing this on the wii in the internet channel. :D

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
First game for Wii (not including Wii Sports :p)
Beat it in 46 hours and am 24 hours into beating it agian (mind you I haven't played it in forever!)
I had either 18 or 19 hearts.
Also, I had 19/20 bugs.
34/40 (I believe it was 40) Poe's Souls
Took me >1 hour to beat Ganon in all 3 forms.

D

DemonOfNight

its 25 bugs and 60 poes soul but you only need 40 (if you give all the 60, you get another hearth!

Corleone

Reaction score

Yes, I bought it a week before I got my Wii. :(

Took me 33 hours to clear the game. That includes messing around and finding loads of bugs. In the end I couldn't be arsed to obtain everything. I had loads of Poes though.

About 14 or 15. I only found very few pieces of heart.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
I borrowed Zelda from my friend, the first game I got with my Wii was Elebits.

I beat it in 36 hours.

I had about 12 hearts.

Duwenbasden

Ver 6 CREATE energy AS SELECT * FROM u.energy
Reaction score

Wii

Not done yet you inconsiderate clod! :(

See above.

D

DemonOfNight

the first wquestion was if it was the first game u bought for what console. A good answer is:

Yes, it was the first game i bought for the wii but for the gamecube, it was not!

ROBBYDOBBY

Reaction score
I got it with my wii first.
I probably completed it on 40 hours with quite a lot of messing around
but now i have
20/20 hearts
25/25 bugs
40+ poes/60
rollgoal level 1-7:)eek: )
and probably 50+ hours now(BTW, i have done the side-quest for magic armor- not hard at all just costy (AND you get a heart piece)):D

Reaction score
You should give a try to it TH. It's simply amazing.

But it's not as good as ocarina of time is ;)

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm going to try and get a Wii in May so I think I am going to hold off and play it on that. Unless the GameCube version is the same.

A

Arken

yeah, ganon was kinda really easy to beat... right now, im writing this on the wii in the internet channel. :D
The internet channel? It takes forever to write on my wii! Idk how you can be on a flippin' forum using the wii...

And The Helper, the two games are identical. Other than the fact that the controls are drastically different, the games the same. I would recommend that if your not tight with money getting it anyhow.

Reaction score
>Unless the GameCube version is the same.
Wii version is mirrored version of GC, cause most people like to use Wiimote in right hand, as Link is left handed. Wii's control is way more better than GC cause of the freedom you have when you play on Wii.

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
rollgoal level 1-7:)eek: )
and probably 50+ hours now(BTW, i have done the side-quest for magic armor- not hard at all just costy (AND you get a heart piece)):D

I got the rollgoal all done, it was freakin awesome!
Also, the magic armor is the lamest peice of shit ever... It takes 1 rupee every second, and instead of loosing a heart when you get hit, you lose more rupees...

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
I'm going to try and get a Wii in May so I think I am going to hold off and play it on that. Unless the GameCube version is the same.

It's the same, but the controls are different. IMO it's more fun to swing the Wiimote around rather than punch a button on a controller.

That, and the Wii version is a complete mirror image of the gamecube version. Mainly because Link is originally left handed, so they mirrored it because most people are right handed. I find that pretty cool, considering everything in the gameworld and anything that goes on is a complete mirror image of the original.

Reaction score
In some cases, button smashing could've been better ;).

But last boss would've been stupid by smashing buttons...

Duwenbasden

Ver 6 CREATE energy AS SELECT * FROM u.energy
Reaction score

44 hours

15 hearts, leaving with 10.

-----------------
Yep, the Wii controller is much better than the N64 (I only have OoT for other Zelda console games). Sniping could have been reverse though (aim with mote and zoom in/out with nunchuck).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.