ZenLib

LightStriker

Reaction score
Like said in previous "Library" thread, I made one.
It's not as big as I expected... but I continue to add stuff to it as I encounter situation that require what I qualify as "basic" function.
(For now, it's mostly vectorial stuff and some constant)

The library itself has no dependencies aside from the Built-In one, so it theoricly can be used without messing up other dependencies. Also, by removing basic functions from my other mods, it reduces their respective sizes. Not much, but every k saved is welcome.

I found out that I can't publish Mod or Map that has dependencies to unpublish Mod. So if I want to publish my stuff later, since they all have the lib as dependency, I have no choice to publish the library. (At least, from what I understood, correct me there if I'm wrong)

I'm totally open to critic and/or new idea, as I plan to keep expanding that library. Tell me if I made misstakes in the math! It always happens.

LightStriker

Reaction score
Constant :
Pi
e
Point 0
Point I
Point J
Point K

Real :
Deg To Rad
Rad To Deg

Point :
Point Clamp
Point Cross Product
Point Dot Product
Point Lenght
Point Lenght Square
Point Normalize
Point Point Arithmetic ( + - * / )
Point Real Arithmetic ( + - * / )
Point Angle Axis Rotate

--------------------------------
Currently working on Quaternion using the color type as a vector4 container. Works fine so far.
Quaternion Arithmetic ( + * )
Quaternion Real Component (A, B, C, D)
Quaternion Point Component (Point X, Point Y, Point Z)
Point Quaternion Rotate
Quaternion from ABCD
Quaternion from Euler
Quaternion from Angle Axis
Quaternion from Point

LightStriker

Reaction score
Do you intend to add a download link for this library, or is it still in the works?

I've released it on Battle.net as a mod... Like I said, you can't publish mod or map on Battle.net if they have dependencies to unpublished mod. For my future mod, I needed to publish it. Unless I didn't understood the rules of Battle.net.

So, from what I understand, you go in the dependencies, and you can download it from there. Bad idea? Better solution? I'm all ears!

Like I said, I keep adding stuff to it. Quaternion are only half implemented localy.

LightStriker

Reaction score
Oh, sorry for the misunderstanding there, I got a little confused and was expecting a download link of sorts to be provided which would then be imported into the map :p

I tought of doing that... but if I make misstakes, and it's bound to happen :D, using the mod system of battle.net allows me to fix it, right?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.