Zerg Drop Pods?

Dymetreus

Reaction score
I'm not 100% what they're called, and I can't seem to find them anywhere in the editor, I'm interested in making a, "last stand" sort of board.

A very good example of what I'm talking about is the, "Zero Hour" mission, many of these, "Zerg Drop Pods" fall from the sky, planting a Creep Tumor, and some units.

I'd really like it if someone could help me locate this unit in the editor so I can continue my board!

Thanks for future reference.

Zaraf

Reaction score
Open the campaign map in the editor and look at how they do it. They have some campaign functions that call the drop pods and such. It's easier to just see how Blizzard did it than do it yourself. That's what I did at least.

Zaraf

Reaction score
That's exactly what I'm talking about. You need the campaign dependencies in your map to see the library below.

zergdroppod.jpg

Mindless

Reaction score
I'm sorry, this may be a stupid question, but:

How do you open up a Blizzard campaign map?

PrisonLove

Hard Realist
Reaction score
Just go to "open" and navigate to the campaign folder. All of the campaign maps are available to look out, they're not hidden in the mpq like they were in WC3

WazzmasH

Reaction score
Well Zaraf, I'm only almost 3 years late. That's the coolest thing I've heard! Blizzard makes pretty damn good map's. So glad that is possible. Gonna save a lot of hours for mappers everywhere I'd say. (I swear this page should be refreshed any way)

!!TYVM!!

X-maul

AKA: Demtrod
Reaction score
Well Zaraf, I'm only almost 3 years late. That's the coolest thing I've heard! Blizzard makes pretty damn good map's. So glad that is possible. Gonna save a lot of hours for mappers everywhere I'd say. (I swear this page should be refreshed any way)

!!TYVM!!
well, most people will search and find this thread anyway.
Necro-posting is not allowed :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.